LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dude you in CO... just saying.
I know when I am crawling the walls in almost panic mode I thank my lucky stars Oregon saw the light.

Everyone assumes that since we live in Colorado, we... well, you know :D...

We just see therapists, and take what our psychiatrists prescribe for us. Be assured that I'm not against the newer legislation that has passed into law in more states here; whatever works for others, I'm not against it. However, I'm the kind of guy who needs a lot of 'moti' in my 'vation,' and these 'growing things' that are becoming legal in more US states have never been helpful to myself, or Liz.

On that note, @BigNasty - and, to all of our favorite Corner People (that's all of you) - Merry Christmas; Happy Chanukah; Happy Kwanzaa; Happy Holidays, to all of us on Spaceship Earth.

Do what you like. Be happy, and share positivity with as many others as you possibly can. Help the downtrodden. Kiss your animals on their heads (we got both of our dogs their own Christmas stockings - and - since I cooked an Italian/American/World meal last night - the dogs both received meaty beef bones from an eight pound prime rib roast that I cooked).

Happy puppies. They looked like they had taken sedatives after finishing those bones from the prime rib roast. I cooked gnocchi, handmade and SLOW COOKED marinara, sausages, asparagus, oven-baked russet potatoes, antipasto, appetizers - for a guy who has mobility issues, I WORKED MY @$$ OFF (I even cleaned the inside windows of our house, our car, and helped put lights up on our front yard tree, with my canes over the last two days)

We had my son-in-law, his new lady, their (read: her) son:xD:, and my nephew-in-law (a wonderful young ten-year-old).

To my Liz (@Liz Wonder): I LOVE YOU.

I'm watching our new 50" 4K TV (with Android - it's a SONY).

Happy Holidays :giggle:...

Peace & Love Forever be yours,

LW and Liz :hug:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Everyone assumes that since we live in Colorado, we... well, you know :D...

We just see therapists, and take what our psychiatrists prescribe for us. Be assured that I'm not against the newer legislation that has passed into law in more states here; whatever works for others, I'm not against it. However, I'm the kind of guy who needs a lot of 'moti' in my 'vation,' and these 'growing things' that are becoming legal in more US states have never been helpful to myself, or Liz.

On that note, @BigNasty - and, to all of our favorite Corner People (that's all of you) - Merry Christmas; Happy Chanukah; Happy Kwanzaa; Happy Holidays, to all of us on Spaceship Earth.

Do what you like. Be happy, and share positivity with as many others as you possibly can. Help the downtrodden. Kiss your animals on their heads (we got both of our dogs their own Christmas stockings - and - since I cooked an Italian/American/World meal last night - the dogs both received meaty beef bones from an eight pound prime rib roast that I cooked).

Happy puppies. They looked like they had taken sedatives after finishing those bones from the prime rib roast. I cooked gnocchi, handmade and SLOW COOKED marinara, sausages, asparagus, oven-baked russet potatoes, antipasto, appetizers - for a guy who has mobility issues, I WORKED MY @$$ OFF (I even cleaned the inside windows of our house, our car, and helped put lights up on our front yard tree, with my canes over the last two days)

We had my son-in-law, his new lady, their (read: her) son:xD:, and my nephew-in-law (a wonderful young ten-year-old).

To my Liz (@Liz Wonder): I LOVE YOU.

Peace & Love Forever be yours,

LW and Liz :hug:
We did the Jewish Christmas dinner.
Chinese food.
Stupid the whiny cat has a new blanket.

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm going to continue to get drunkeer.

I'm not in my right head my mom clasped in the bathroom and I put her to bed so fuck it bring on the booze. I've only been drinking 12ish hours so fuck it. I want to black out

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's always the best idea when you don't even want to remember your name for a while. honestly at this point the only reason it his is legible is autocoreet

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm surprised that matters, given your computer knowledge and online tracking disdain. I had you pegged as having a dedicated entertainment home theater PC server running Plex and Kodi, unless you loaded the Ghostery ap onto your tv.:D

Buon Natale

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We'll just have to see ;).....I'm hoping that my brother will stop by later, and help me carry it up from the basement :eek:. (Since I had UPS leave it behind my house since nobody was here when they delivered it :facepalm:).
I can sympathize. I have my 65 on a 30" extending, dual arm wall mount, and having the wife help put that up was not an optimal situation.:teehee:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm going to continue to get drunkeer.

I'm not in my right head my mom clasped in the bathroom and I put her to bed so fuck it bring on the booze. I've only been drinking 12ish hours so fuck it. I want to black out
Is your Mom OK? I would have been freaking out if I found my mom on the floor. Hope she is doing well today. Sorry Boattlebot.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors