Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Most likely you will fume & boil & wait weeks, & just get theater tickets. Calm your happy ass down. Tomorrow is Xmas, & People love you. :cool:
Dude you been to a 3d movie.. the matinee prices were still 50 bucks for a popcorn and drink also.

On the bright side I got an ipod knock off with fm radio on order for the old gal 2 bucks, a dry flower mod for me 23 and change instead of the 150-199 that is a rebrand anyways and a kayfun v5 for her ordered up.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude you been to a 3d movie.. the matinee prices were still 50 bucks for a popcorn and drink also.

On the bright side I got an ipod knock off with fm radio on order for the old gal 2 bucks, a dry flower mod for me 23 and change instead of the 150-199 that is a rebrand anyways and a kayfun v5 for her ordered up.
Well, at least you night wasn't all bad!:bliss:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Merry, merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I hope you will all be surrounded by love and laughter. Tomorrow it's at Sis's with her 11 grandchildren, my sons, nephews, in-laws extended and friends we call family.

Baby Jesus Christmas.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merry Christmas Corner<3
tumblr_mdltadfotc1qhoe3vo1_500_zpste2nmvp4.png

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Hope your all doing well and having safe and happy holidays. Me, did the family thing last night. Worst Christmas ever in my life. No matter though I trudge onward. Looks like there's a break in the weather so I'm going to go outside and wash the cars. Work will keep my mind off all the bad. I did put some thought into the kid troubles. There are people on here very sick medically and people here that have loved ones that are very sick. My problem here is my son is only 23. He hasn't even lived 1/3 of his life if he dies. Kids should not die before there parents and it's happening all to often. Whatever the case no one wants to lose a loved one. Talk to you guys later.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Hope your all doing well and having safe and happy holidays. Me, did the family thing last night. Worst Christmas ever in my life. No matter though I trudge onward. Looks like there's a break in the weather so I'm going to go outside and wash the cars. Work will keep my mind off all the bad. I did put some thought into the kid troubles. There are people on here very sick medically and people here that have loved ones that are very sick. My problem here is my son is only 23. He hasn't even lived 1/3 of his life if he dies. Kids should not die before there parents and it's happening all to often. Whatever the case no one wants to lose a loved one. Talk to you guys later.
Bless you, Dom You are so right and are always in my thoughts<3:hug:<3

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I got yet another perfect gift from Mattie! I have a strict rule that I am to NEVER receive gifts for Christmas, nor do I give any. She donated $100 to The Young Center For Immigrant Children's Rights in my name! This organisation uses donations to provide legal assistance for unaccompanied immigrant children who have become separated from their families due to political crisis in their homelands.
Last year, her family gave me several boxes of new clothing and non-perishable food for me to donate to local charities. My In-Laws are amazing!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I got yet another perfect gift from Mattie! I have a strict rule that I am to NEVER receive gifts for Christmas, nor do I give any. She donated $100 to The Young Center For Immigrant Children's Rights in my name! This organisation uses donations to provide legal assistance for unaccompanied immigrant children who have become separated from their families due to political crisis in their homelands.
Last year, her family gave me several boxes of new clothing and non-perishable food for me to donate to local charities. My In-Laws are amazing!
Nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors