Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Merry Christmas to all ! I have another ruined Christmas. Kid ruined it again. He was up to 28 days clean and looked and sounded great. He went over to the Halfway house and face timed me at 6pm. He was happy and looked and sounded great. By 8pm there was a kid there that lived down there and had a connection and that was the end. He spent the night in the Hospital and now is in a hotel not answering. The girl he's with as of last night was still clean. So either she stayed with him to help him out and is still clean or my son took her down also. Not sure. Either way once again I'm sick to my stomach. I can only wish you guys have a good day. I may not be on for a while. I'm just to messed up over this to care.
There are no words to say right now that will make you feel better. Just know we are here for you and thinking about you and your son. Those who pray, be stead fast and non stop for Breazy_Com and son. It is the most difficult thing to not be able to help someone you love.
Big O'l hug for for you. Take care of yourself, and we will see you when you return, wither tonight or next week or whenever.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merry Christmas to all ! I have another ruined Christmas. Kid ruined it again. He was up to 28 days clean and looked and sounded great. He went over to the Halfway house and face timed me at 6pm. He was happy and looked and sounded great. By 8pm there was a kid there that lived down there and had a connection and that was the end. He spent the night in the Hospital and now is in a hotel not answering. The girl he's with as of last night was still clean. So either she stayed with him to help him out and is still clean or my son took her down also. Not sure. Either way once again I'm sick to my stomach. I can only wish you guys have a good day. I may not be on for a while. I'm just to messed up over this to care.
Sorry to hear that and I hope things improve for you.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everybody :coffee2:.
Good morning Whis and Corner Folk. Happy Christmas Eve. It's here at last. Our best friend (who looks nothing like Kev's best friend) and his daughter are coming out for Christmas dinner today since we're all going to be tied up tomorrow with Church.
Merry Christmas Eve to everyone. And, let us all be reminded of the reason for the season.
Good morning Whiskey's Corner #3 .
A good night's sleep does the body good.

Get better soon pete67.

Ya'll have a good day.

Enjoy your time with family, friends and our loving beloved furry family /friends.
Happy holidays folks. :wave:
Those of you feeling under the weather, get well soon.

Good afternoon corner family.:wave: I'm up from my nap and watching the Atlanta Falcon's football game.:bliss:
Happy Xmas eve family! Princess is digging a hole & I am relaxing & trying to get the energy to light the grill .;)
Just going to get the bah humbug out there so not to jinx it.
LOL bounced out of bed feeling honestly better than I have for a long time even tho I had that deep scaling done yesterday sans numbing shit.
Zero pain, Zero issue.

Off to the movies, mom got a 50 dollar gift card so off to see rogue one in 3d and comfort seats.
Happy Holivapes!
kMK7gtu.jpg

I think I shall go to Savannah tonight for Vigil Mass at the Cathedral.
Spicy salsa is spicy

Merry Christmas eve every one:wave:<3:blowkiss:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need to pray for an answer and hope he gets a wake up call sooner than later, you have stood by him for so long, you need to know we are all supporting you through this. I hope for you, that you get some peace .<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
These two are standards so they are mid sized, not like the mini's at all in both temperament and people skills, I did a ton of training with them which make a huge difference as well

All three look great. Yes, it makes a huge difference when trained. Back then we didn't know what training meant, lol, except to train them to use the bathroom outside, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors