Member For 4 Years
Good Morning Corner :wave:<3
good-morning-hd-wallpaper-high-definition-ras_zpsq3qgru2n.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I'm sitting about 2hours from my delivery and no one can figure out if I can just drop this stuff off and I'm juggling like 5 different phone calls becuase the guy I've been dealing with decided he wanted a friday off. its like they dont want 30 tons of orange juice :crazy:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So. Was bored. Had thought. "Wouldn't it be cool to see inside an atomizer, and watch it fire".

This type of behavior has through sheer repetition over many years , proven to be a reliable indicator that: I, because, bored, am about to initiate some crackpot/mad scientist abuse of technology and its not going to be my fault. I was bored. I blame the schools......

Quickly abandoning a breeding project, which, had it occurred, would have involved developing a new race by slowly making Asian camera engineers even smaller, because Hey! WTF has time to wait 75 generations only to find that your new, improved protein pairs have created "bad hips"? Not doing that again....

Then, I was plucked from boredom's gleaming jaws by my secret weapon!!

Hard to be bored if you remember you own an endoscope. Or a pediatric articulated gastroscope!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So. Was bored. Had thought. "Wouldn't it be cool to see inside an atomizer, and watch it fire".

This type of behavior has through sheer repetition over many years , proven to be a reliable indicator that: I, because, bored, am about to initiate some crackpot/mad scientist abuse of technology and its not going to be my fault. I was bored. I blame the schools......

Quickly abandoning a breeding project, which, had it occurred, would have involved developing a new race by slowly making Asian camera engineers even smaller, because Hey! WTF has time to wait 75 generations only to find that your new, improved protein pairs have created "bad hips"? Not doing that again....

Hard to be bored if you remember you own an endoscope. Or a pediatric articulated gastroscope!

And i though i was going crazy....

Also what game are you playing where you breed people?

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And i though i was going crazy....

Just be glad you were not around for the DIY Avalanche Safety System. Project A.S.S.

That started with yet another group of snowboarders perishing as a result of a deep powder misadventure. Not the DEA kind, an avalanche. The lame rescue beacons worked perfectly well, and all of their bodies were retrieved.

So I had an idea. What if those snowboarders didn't have to die? What if they were not snowboarders, but real people??

Anybody who has ever taken the arctic special warfare course, knows that mortars, second only to 40mm automatic grenade launchers, are highly effective in triggering avalanches.

Its almost the same concept as using explosives to make a bomb safe with a shaped charge. Or any old charge, depending on fuse/distance limitations.

I love Safety related projects. If things go South, they go easier on you if you claim to be attempting to save lives....

Also, there are many exemptions made in all sorts of regulations in the sainted name of safety.

Sure, there are always the haters. I just ignore them. Cyclonite is not all that hard to get for a safety project.

It pretty much had to be Cyclonite because made in China quadcopters have puny payload capabilities. From my perspective, the designers have it wrong. We want to lift more, further. But no, they trade off range and payload for dumb features like automatic return home and land...... A useless feature on a safety drone. Carrying RDX.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea same here. nothing but my phone and sat radio ttill I figure out what's going on with this oj.
Making progress tho. sorta lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Now that right there is damned cool!!!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope I'm wrong, but I feel February is going to be very cold, strange I still have Cardinals flying around here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanna get that Provari mini sold, so I can stock up some more Isub coils, I am liking the Isub tank I got with one of my kits, FT is the only place right now that carries the 10-15W that I use, the vape fits me perfect.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanna get that Provari mini sold, so I can stock up some more Isub coils, I am liking the Isub tank I got with one of my kits, FT is the only place right now that carries the 10-15W that I use, the vape fits me perfect.
Good luck, I have my eye on the OSB Engine Sub tank.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I traded a while back something for a steam engine tank, I never use it, nice tank too
I have several tanks gathering dust, I usually come back to 1 or 2 of them. The other night I cleaned off my Council of Vapor Typhoon, has to be the most beautiful and well made tank I own, just can't get the coils anymore, Nautilus coils work, just can't get a .5, which COV offered.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have several tanks gathering dust, I usually come back to 1 or 2 of them. The other night I cleaned off my Council of Vapor Typhoon, has to be the most beautiful and well made tank I own, just can't get the coils anymore, Nautilus coils work, just can't get a .5, which COV offered.
Same here, I have about 6 different tanks and mods I at some point, will put up in hardware, I know someone else can get use out of them.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, I have about 6 different tanks and mods I at some point, will put up in hardware, I know someone else can get use out of them.
I have not sold any of mine yet, I usually wear the mods out and use old tanks as sinkers, if I wanted to sell, would I need to set up a Pay Pal account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors