Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vapin :wave:. Your dinner sounds good to me ;). Had to pickup :pizza: tonight, since my wife had to go get her hair cut @ 4:30pm :wait:.....and I knew that my son would be STARVING:eek: by the time that I got home (4:45pm). He was!:xD:
Man you always bring up pizza! One day I'm driving up to New Haven to get myself a real pizza. New Haven is the pizza capital of the US! :D

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You like potato chips? Just imagine, over the top chips!
I do.....but I stopped eating them. It's like they say.....Bet you can't eat just one!......I always took the bet, and wound up finishing the whole bag :facepalm:. Since I started "dieting" a few years ago.....there's ALOT of stuff that I don't eat anymore:(.....But.....NOBODY'S takin' away my :pizza:!....:kickbutt:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do.....but I stopped eating them. It's like they say.....Bet you can't eat just one!......I always took the bet, and wound up finishing the whole bag :facepalm:. Since I started "dieting" a few years ago.....there's ALOT of stuff that I don't eat anymore:(.....But.....NOBODY'S takin' away my :pizza:!....:kickbutt:
Oh yea! Pizza is much better for you than potato chips! ROTF:giggle:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna log off too, Have a great night guys!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_ogyh20G6K91ukofkbo1_500_zpsnxbsubwt.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Kevin:coffee::wave: I noticed you weren't sleep very good this morning either.
Na.....not really. I fell asleep during the movie, woke up a couple hours later. Was wide awake for a couple hours, then went back to bed. Surprisingly....I did fall back to sleep. So....I'm just a LITTLE off today ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors