Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are so penny pinchin cheapscapes....LOL, I always have trouble too, redeeming points for $ off, they make it hard on purpose
I've noticed that too.....but for some reason, BOTH of my PayPal accounts DON'T work with any of the Chinese sites (like Gearbest, etc.). Every time that I try to place an order for something from Chinese sites (that don't take direct credit card payment), within minutes.....PayPal cancels my orders :gaah:. I've contacted Paypal, and at that time, they DID NOT know how to fix it :facepalm:. So, for right now, FT is probably the only Chinese site that I can purchase from without a problem:rolleyes:....(since they have direct CC payment:slowclap:).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've noticed that too.....but for some reason, BOTH of my PayPal accounts DON'T work with any of the Chinese sites (like Gearbest, etc.). Every time that I try to place an order for something from Chinese sites (that don't take direct credit card payment), within minutes.....PayPal cancels my orders :gaah:. I've contacted Paypal, and at that time, they DID NOT know how to fix it :facepalm:. So, for right now, FT is probably the only Chinese site that I can purchase from without a problem:rolleyes:....(since they have direct CC payment:slowclap:).
Haven't had that happen , yikes:facepalm:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you ever had an issue with Wismec 510's? I thought you used 510 extensions.
Nope, but I did test the Hendron without my usual heat sink because of the info I read about the wonky 510 on the rx200s. I spoke with VaporShark before I ordered it and they told me it was manufactured to their specs, new 510 and improved wiring. So far works like a champ, just a heavy brick!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys....Vape mail :bliss:Cool Fire Plus with the Isub Apex tank
49c3f70d-e8a8-4e13-b711-19bcbcbaec3c_zpsdey3eoqh.jpg

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Mark. :wave::wave:
Funny, I just read the numbers on Widows version use. W7 is still 80% overall worldwide over W10, might be around for a while with support.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool, I looked at them, but knew I was getting these Apex's in, I also got a couple packs of coils for them. They seem to hit my sweet spot
That's what it is all about, the sweet spot. I went for the OSB because I watched a couple of good and positive reviews on it and I wanted to try notch coils.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck no not at this time. Leanring Linux would warp my fragile little mind.
Found a shoehorn cracked copy of win 7 so if I am not back it did not work.

I may still have a windows 7 distro disc, I got it from a local store so I could use the license on numerous machines I built.

Also Linux is easy to learn, I'd look into something like Ubuntu. Super easy GUI to use and for the most part it's compatible with most things out there(driver wise). Heck toss it on a USB stick and boot into randomly and mess around with it. You can boot it right off the stick.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I may still have a windows 7 distro disc, I got it from a local store so I could use the license on numerous machines I built.

Also Linux is easy to learn, I'd look into something like Ubuntu. Super easy GUI to use and for the most part it's compatible with most things out there(driver wise). Heck toss it on a USB stick and boot into randomly and mess around with it. You can boot it right off the stick.
Hell ya if you want to float me that key in a pm I will gladly download the iso from microshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors