Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
years ago when I was on MySpace, I talked a boy I had never met out of suicide. He had breast cancer and his parents couldn't cover the cost of treatment. He didn't want them owing the hospital all that money and was scared. I told him that his family would willingly owe them money just to keep him around, that he was loved and didn't know the pain it would cause them if they lost him to suicide. i told him about losing my daddy 6 mths earlier due to suicide, how that affected us and how we'd been grieving and hurting at that loss. Money is of no consequence when it comes to keeping your loved ones with you.

That whole experience with that boy set me back some but I'm glad I could talk to him. All it takes is just talking to someone to change their life. :vino:
Ugh male breast cancer is fucking horrible, often times it is advanced well beyond treatment due to it attaching to the chest wall and being under muscle.
Sorry If I get male breast cancer I am checking the fuck out, I will steal a plane and step out over the ocean at 20k feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors