Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the food is very good, and the rolls with honey butter are to die for! They even have a good breakfast there.
Uht-Oh!.......Mixed reviews :confused:. I still probably won't go there, cuz' my son will only eat :pizza: and bacon cheeseburgers......and the "old lady" can't really eat much (due to her stomach issues), so.....There's that in a nutshell. Thanks anyways, Mark.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uht-Oh!.......Mixed reviews :confused:. I still probably won't go there, cuz' my son will only eat :pizza: and bacon cheeseburgers......and the "old lady" can't really eat much (due to her stomach issues), so.....There's that in a nutshell. Thanks anyways, Mark.
You spoiled him:teehee: fusy eater:teehee:
tumblr_ofwl8rjbkp1tcrjc4o1_500.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah.....I use to like Pizza Hut (back when I was a lot younger, and I was "hitting" on a waitress there:teehee:). Now, I won't go to a "chain store" for pizza. Little Caesars is CHEAP, but their sauce is nasty:blech:......and I've NEVER had pizza from Dominoes either. My son is picky about pizza (kinda like me), and the "old lady":teehee: needs to have gluten free pizza. There are (2) places that we go to for pizza that are good, and that has just been changed to (1) place now, cuz' the one that we will NOT be going to anymore, just changed the price of their SMALL CHEESE :pizza:......to $10.00 :crazy:.
Agree :bunny: We go to locally owned pizza places. One puts buffalo meat on their pizza, YUM YUM

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You spoiled him:teehee: fusy eater:teehee:
tumblr_ofwl8rjbkp1tcrjc4o1_500.jpg
Na......He's just a PITA, when it comes to food. When my son was a baby....he ate EVERYTHING! Now.....he got picky, all by himself:rolleyes:. He's set in his ways (for now), and it doesn't help that he has nut allergies (NOT peanut though), and he reads the labels himself on all foods that have them. I think that it kinda scares him that he's allergic to nuts, and may be part of why he doesn't want to try anything new :(.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@pete67 sorry I missed ya earlier that is fucking kick ass news and fuck cancer.

@Whiskey 99% of the oncologists are going to push chemo and rad no matter what due to it costing so fucking much. Mom's co worker that gained the 50lbs with triple neg had it show up in the other breast her outlay cost for the right one with reconstruction was around 60kchemo, 10 for the boob job so 70k that she gets to do all over again.
Mom's cousin also a her2 triple positive is in seriously fucked up shape.
Same age as mom went lumpectomy chemo and rad, the triple chemo cocktail with the red death and herceptin tomoxaphin and she is now 100% disabled. Chemo brain so bad she can not tell you her own name.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@pete67 sorry I missed ya earlier that is fucking kick ass news and fuck cancer.

@Whiskey 99% of the oncologists are going to push chemo and rad no matter what due to it costing so fucking much. Mom's co worker that gained the 50lbs with triple neg had it show up in the other breast her outlay cost for the right one with reconstruction was around 60kchemo, 10 for the boob job so 70k that she gets to do all over again.
Mom's cousin also a her2 triple positive is in seriously fucked up shape.
Same age as mom went lumpectomy chemo and rad, the triple chemo cocktail with the red death and herceptin tomoxaphin and she is now 100% disabled. Chemo brain so bad she can not tell you her own name.

Wow BigNasty, that is horrible. Definitely don't want Whiskey's mom going thru that.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What is a shame, is nobody really talks about men getting breast cancer.
years ago when I was on MySpace, I talked a boy I had never met out of suicide. He had breast cancer and his parents couldn't cover the cost of treatment. He didn't want them owing the hospital all that money and was scared. I told him that his family would willingly owe them money just to keep him around, that he was loved and didn't know the pain it would cause them if they lost him to suicide. i told him about losing my daddy 6 mths earlier due to suicide, how that affected us and how we'd been grieving and hurting at that loss. Money is of no consequence when it comes to keeping your loved ones with you.

That whole experience with that boy set me back some but I'm glad I could talk to him. All it takes is just talking to someone to change their life. :vino:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
years ago when I was on MySpace, I talked a boy I had never met out of suicide. He had breast cancer and his parents couldn't cover the cost of treatment. He didn't want them owing the hospital all that money and was scared. I told him that his family would willingly owe them money just to keep him around, that he was loved and didn't know the pain it would cause them if they lost him to suicide. i told him about losing my daddy 6 mths earlier due to suicide, how that affected us and how we'd been grieving and hurting at that loss. Money is of no consequence when it comes to keeping your loved ones with you.

That whole experience with that boy set me back some but I'm glad I could talk to him. All it takes is just talking to someone to change their life. :vino:
So sorry for your loss, BIG HUGS. We lost our brother to suicide. So glad you talked with him and changed his mind. To bad our love ones didn't have someone there for them. Another person on this thread lost a loved one that way too. But I'm not going to say who, I don't think it's my right to say. Just really glad you were there for him.

More people need to talk about men having breast cancer. But now a days it is all about the women .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors