Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checking out my vape mail, I got a OBS Engine Sub Tank, very well made, all threads are smooth. 25mm short and stubby, I like the 5.3ml tank.
First tank impressive, stays cool, I'm liking the notch coil, very good flavor and clouds at 70W. This coil goes from 40-100W, MTL at 40 is a good vape, I like higher for my style. The top fill is nice and easy, a ring at the top slides up to fill by a side port. I'm interested in seeing how long the coils last, this is my first notch, I like how cool the vape is even at high watts, I tried 100, not hot, warm.
So far I recommend it, tasty and cool. A good tank for MTL and DL! :D

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're in Kansas, 2WW?.......They have (2) Zaxby's in Kansas......and (2) more opening up soon, the site says. There are 16 in Virginia, and NONE NORTH of there :(. Of course, they have them in SC too :mad:.
They are also out of GA (Athens) Home of the GA Bulldogs.
Their chicken fingers are to die for!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're in Kansas, 2WW?.......They have (2) Zaxby's in Kansas......and (2) more opening up soon, the site says. There are 16 in Virginia, and NONE NORTH of there :(. Of course, they have them in SC too :mad:.
I have not tried them here, they only got a 2.5 out of 5 rating here. :rolleyes:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yup, in KS. I haven't looked at the site yet. Does it say in what cities? Heck, I should just look for myself, duh. Thanks, Kevin H.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is how Pizza Hut was. Had waitress come to your table and take your order and refill drinks. Miss those days. But now I don't like their pizza anymore.
Yeah.....I use to like Pizza Hut (back when I was a lot younger, and I was "hitting" on a waitress there:teehee:). Now, I won't go to a "chain store" for pizza. Little Caesars is CHEAP, but their sauce is nasty:blech:......and I've NEVER had pizza from Dominoes either. My son is picky about pizza (kinda like me), and the "old lady":teehee: needs to have gluten free pizza. There are (2) places that we go to for pizza that are good, and that has just been changed to (1) place now, cuz' the one that we will NOT be going to anymore, just changed the price of their SMALL CHEESE :pizza:......to $10.00 :crazy:.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never gone to a "Golden Corral" buffet either. They are opening one up about 15 minutes away from me......soon. I'm NOT one for buffets (because I would eat too much :teehee:), but I do wonder how they are though? :huh:
Most of the food is very good, and the rolls with honey butter are to die for! They even have a good breakfast there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors