Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No worries and friend's mom is 85 and 6 months down the line kicking ass with no cancer but considering the age and what chemos does she told the docs to shove it.

Give you a good example.
Triple positive her2 has a 14% with chemo of coming back that was 3 years ago before they came out that they were over doing it and it was ineffective. 12% of survival at 5. No mention of the damage the triple cocktail and tamoxiphine does.
she went natural told them to shove the chemo and there were no %, she is uncharted waters.

Check out the berg diet in the morning at least.
Just make sure the dairy is rBGH free.
Mom's percentages after treatment they said 3%, we caught it early (stage 1) Doing the node removals and mastectomy were aggressive, but it is what we all talked about and chose.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
O' boy. Prayers are still on going for you and family. My dad is going in this Wednesday for his 2nd to last chemotherapy. One more in two weeks after Wednesday. He is so looking forward to that day being over. Big hugs.
Doing good, she's feeling much better as she is healing, her chemo starts next week
Whiskey we will keep you,your mom and Scott in our daily thoughts and prayers<3

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they are based in GA, not really surprised they haven't made it that far North, yet.
Hey Mark :wave:.....I think that there is ONE somewhere in CT.....but I think it's about an hour away from me. I don't think that I'd drive an hour for ANY kind of food ;).....Now beer......I've driven up to Canada for that :cheers:.....:teehee:..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors