Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Top of the morning Whiskey's Corner #3.

Haha, I finally found something hot to drink besides coffee and hot chocolate (which I have not had any).
It is called Sleepy Time tea. The name is deceiving because it has not made me sleepy. I have the tea and put Dandelion root herb into a tea/coffee ball thing and drink. So happy . The tea has a good herbal taste, kinda minty, unlike hot regular tea has, yucky taste. Now I only have to take down Red Clover and Thistle extract, nasty taste .

Hope all is bright eyed and bushy tail this morning.
Good morning 2WW:coffee::wave: Sleep,were do you buy that at:teehee:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning pete67. Glad the storms quit for now. You expecting more?

Hope it stays on.
Yes we are. We lost power around 1:30am, got power back at 7:05 and got it back at 7: 45 then lost it again for 11minutes:mad: They had 71 mph winds 12 miles north of us, so we were lucky. It is thundering now, so I might lose everyone again.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes we are. We lost power around 1:30am, got power back at 7:05 and got it back at 7: 45 then lost it again for 11minutes:mad: They had 71 mph winds 12 miles north of us, so we were lucky. It is thundering now, so I might lose everyone again.
Glad you escaped that one.

Heck, we don't need to have a storm to take out our power, it just goes out. It is really bad at my mom and dad's home. They lose it all the time without reason.

Surely hope you escape the other storms and just have the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors