Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make a POT of Tim Horton's in the morning for a cup when I get up, and then a good size travel mug to go :). When I get home, I've been REALLY liking that Jamaican Me Crazy coffee, so I usually drop a K-cup in after I get home:D. I'm out of it right now:(......but I've got a 96ct box arriving on Thursday :bliss:.......:teehee:.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make a POT of Tim Horton's in the morning for a cup when I get up, and then a good size travel mug to go :). When I get home, I've been REALLY liking that Jamaican Me Crazy coffee, so I usually drop a K-cup in after I get home:D. I'm out of it right now:(......but I've got a 96ct box arriving on Thursday :bliss:.......:teehee:.
That's the one I have not tried, going to order a box.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Logging off, g'night guys:wave:<3
tumblr_ohtxjcFU171ukofkbo1_1280_zpsattewwxl.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for me to get outta here as well. One of my brothers just stopped by. He said that it looks like my Grandmother will probably not make it another couple of days, or even possibly tonight. Hospice has come in, they've got her on m..phine now, and she hasn't woken up all day :(. She had a good life. She's 92 now, and smoked cowboy killers for about 60 yrs. of the 92 :facepalm:. Anyways, didn't want to let y'all know cuz' I don't want ya feelin' bad or otherwise about it for me. I'll be fine ;). Just figure I'd let y'all know, so if ya don't see me here for a day or so, you'll know why. So.....On that note......Night all o_O.

Last edited:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for me to get outta here as well. One of my brothers just stopped by. He said that it looks like my Grandmother will probably not make it another couple of days, or even possibly tonight. Hospice has come in, they've got her on morphine now, and she hasn't woken up all day :(. She had a good life. She's 92 now, and smoked cowboy killers for about 60 yrs. of the 92 :facepalm:. Anyways, didn't want to let y'all know cuz' I don't want ya feelin' bad or otherwise about it for me. I'll be fine ;). Just figure I'd let y'all know, so if ya don't see me here for a day or so, you'll know why. So.....On that note......Night all o_O.
Sending love to ya darlin

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for me to get outta here as well. One of my brothers just stopped by. He said that it looks like my Grandmother will probably not make it another couple of days, or even possibly tonight. Hospice has come in, they've got her on m..phine now, and she hasn't woken up all day :(. She had a good life. She's 92 now, and smoked cowboy killers for about 60 yrs. of the 92 :facepalm:. Anyways, didn't want to let y'all know cuz' I don't want ya feelin' bad or otherwise about it for me. I'll be fine ;). Just figure I'd let y'all know, so if ya don't see me here for a day or so, you'll know why. So.....On that note......Night all o_O.
Hoping for the best for you and your family Kevin

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night Kevin. Rest well my friend. We will your grandmother and you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry Kevin H. Take it easy. Prayers coming to you and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors