Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did get it figured out, been vaping on it all day,and love it..... Finally got my Cubis Pro in today too, gonna set that up in a bit
You are set for the day. ;) Funny thing is I was vaping my OBS Engine at 60W on my Hendron and getting a good vape, but slightly dry at first. On the Strider, with the ability to adjust curve, it has really smoothed out and has more flavor.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So cool how we can dial in perfection with the gear coming out now, #Lovevaping <3:ejuice:
I know, amazing how far the chips have advanced this year, you think you have a great mod and then you try something new and OMG.
I'm waiting on vape mail also, got 60ml of a new flavor of Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve coming, Honey Cream, just love Phillip Rocke.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2017-02-05_161306_optimized.jpg
How EXCITING!!!!!:stars::tunez:

Thank you, @Whiskey :hearts:; I'm sorry that I'm so late in responding, but the trip really put my body through a pounding... they're telling me that I need surgery for all of the bad disks (3) in my T-spine. Damned doctors.

Damned body :xD:. I told my PCP and the neurologist that I'm going to wait, and go to the chiro therapy that my PCP prescribed. Cervical traction works on my neck (I have a home setup); why not something similar for my thoracic spine?

After four back surgeries, enough is enough. :deadhorse:

So, no pity party, gang. I'm going down swinging.

My YouTube Private videos have been looked over again, four times. The only ones who have those links are NBC's "The Voice." Something may be brewing :coffee2:.
I'm sitting in a parking lot - waiting for Liz to finish her therapist appointment. Thank goodness for unlimited 4G data. Well, I've gotta go. Liz and I apologize for the lack of interaction with all of you. On a good note, we checked our power bill for this month, since the panels and microinverters for our 6 kW/hour solar system have been tweaked:

$34.48. January's bill was $98.67, and December's was $158.23. Rejoice! We love all of you, snd thanks for reading. Here' s some highlights for all to see:

2017-02-04_141226_optimized.jpg
Liz in line with me at Las Vegas Convention Center

2017-02-04_141127_optimized.jpg

A mottled photo of myself, in a black cashmere topcoat, linen shirt and black silk tie.

2017-02-04_160652_optimized.jpg

NBC's "The Zoo"

2017-02-04_160652_optimized.jpg

This part (2 hours, 47 minutes standing) killed me

2017-02-04_162129_optimized.jpg

Almost seven hours here... then, the audition (no photos allowed)...

2017-02-05_161306_optimized.jpg

Mountains coming home to Colorado on I-15 (this may've been Utah)

Love yas
LW & Liz :hug:

Attachments

• 2017-02-04_162129_optimized.jpg
    2017-02-04_162129_optimized.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 8

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 74583

Thank you, @Whiskey :hearts:; I'm sorry that I'm so late in responding, but the trip really put my body through a pounding... they're telling me that I need surgery for all of the bad disks (3) in my T-spine. Damned doctors.

Damned body :xD:. I told my PCP and the neurologist that I'm going to wait, and go to the chiro therapy that my PCP prescribed. Cervical traction works on my neck (I have a home setup); why not something similar for my thoracic spine?

After four back surgeries, enough is enough. :deadhorse:

So, no pity party, gang. I'm going down swinging.

My YouTube Private videos have been looked over again, four times. The only ones who have those links are NBC's "The Voice." Something may be brewing :coffee2:.
I'm sitting in a parking lot - waiting for Liz to finish her therapist appointment. Thank goodness for unlimited 4G data. Well, I've gotta go. Liz and I apologize for the lack of interaction with all of you. On a good note, we checked our power bill for this month, since the panels and microinverters for our 6 kW/hour solar system have been tweaked:

$34.48. January's bill was $98.67, and December's was $158.23. Rejoice! We love all of you, snd thanks for reading. Here' s some highlights for all to see:

View attachment 74578
Liz in line with me at Las Vegas Convention Center

View attachment 74579

A mottled photo of myself, in a black cashmere topcoat, linen shirt and black silk tie.

View attachment 74580

NBC's "The Zoo"

View attachment 74580

This part (2 hours, 47 minutes standing) killed me

View attachment 74582

Almost seven hours here... then, the audition (no photos allowed)...

View attachment 74583

Mountains coming home to Colorado on I-15 (this may've been Utah)

Love yas
LW & Liz :hug:

Hiya LW&Liz:wave: It looks like you had a good time, except standing for so long. Hope you and Liz feel better soon.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a good night folks :wave:<3
tumblr_oag6elFQiX1uhra0ro1_500_zpszw3ecijy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors