Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOLz playing catchup... been a while since I checked into the corner... been nursing fiance... he's got the damn flu.... I hope to crap I don't get it, it'll be a miracle if I don't. :(
My mama is coming by tomorrow so I'll be going out to eat with her and trying on my bride's maid dress for her wedding. :bliss:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOLz playing catchup... been a while since I checked into the corner... been nursing fiance... he's got the damn flu.... I hope to crap I don't get it, it'll be a miracle if I don't. :(
My mama is coming by tomorrow so I'll be going out to eat with her and trying on my bride's maid dress for her wedding. :bliss:
Don't get sick and don't pass it along to your mom! Sounds like a good time, enjoy, I saw you on Joe's and Tyygers show a couple of nights ago.
Don't be a stranger, we are always here! :D;)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Celtic:wave: Hope your fiance gets better soon.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Celtic!:wave: Good to see you again! I hope your fiance feels better soon.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon all. Well surprised the wife with her mum and sister and brother in-law turning up in town for her birthday. Shoulda seen the look on her face, but I got called names cause I kept it quiet. We went to Careys Bay Historic Hotel for a meal. Sea food Platter, Mussels Scollips Clams Sole Fillet Calamari and Blue Cod fish bites. Oh man was I stuffed.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon all. Well surprised the wife with her mum and sister and brother in-law turning up in town for her birthday. Shoulda seen the look on her face, but I got called names cause I kept it quiet. We went to Careys Bay Historic Hotel for a meal. Sea food Platter, Mussels Scollips Clams Sole Fillet Calamari and Blue Cod fish bites. Oh man was I stuffed.
Good evening KJP. Sounds like you had a good time and plenty to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors