Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that I'm done with Pioneer vape products. My wife's IPV6x is less than 2 months old, and the +watts button on hers sticks :gaah:. Looking @ the Joyetech Primo right now o_O. Might have to get 2 .......:teehee:.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The lack of sleep is dragging me down already :eek:. Later......The work will bring out the pains in me :rolleyes:. My foot, because I have to stand all day:facepalm:, the shoulder because of repetitive motion. Hopefully, I will sleep tonight :wait:.

None of that sounds good. Sorry, sending you a hug. Hope it isn't too bad for you.
Maybe try some Extra SleepyTime Tea, it has helped me to fall asleep, staying asleep is a totally different ball game. Or maybe some allergy meds that can make you sleepy. Better than sleeping pills.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday everyone ! I just saw Breazy has ads now on here with Vapor Joe. Jeez I told them two years ago to do that lmao. Kids already not liking the place in Texas he's in. Figures. What will this weekend hold for me? On call also and that sucks. Oh well could always be worse I guess. Have a good day everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors