Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I'm the one to announce bad news!
Whiskey had a issue between herself and Administration and elected to step down, she is no longer with us, at least for the time being.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hadn't said anything yet because I had to cool down first. This is a very very sad day for this site.
It is Pete, but you know, we are and always will be her friends, once she cools down, I for one will PM her and explain that she is the one who started the Corner and her friends are here, ignore the rest of the VU, join us and be a part of us.
I hope you and everyone else will do the same thing!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is Pete, but you know, we are and always will be her friends, once she cools down, I for one will PM her and explain that she is the one who started the Corner and her friends are here, ignore the rest of the VU, join us and be a part of us.
I hope you and everyone else will do the same thing!
Just a quick hello here to all of you, Loves you all:wave:<3

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking what's for dinner, warm here, going to grill a steak tonight with a baked potato and salad.
The dogs are getting Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon tonight. :D

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! I'm wiped out lol. Thinking about just going to sleep now until Gold Rush comes on. For me to not do anything like wash my car or housework or something is very unusual. I guess I got that disease................old people syndrome lmao. Anyway have a good night and see you later or tomorrow.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vapin. I'm very upset about this whole Whiskey thing. She was well liked on this forum and was a big part of it ! I hope they work it out. Don't know the details but she was probably right. She's been around vaping since it started and is no dummy that's for sure.
It will iron out, we will see her here, she needs some time to cool down and her mom is going to be going through chemo.
Take it easy Breazy! :wave:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everybody. I'm :mad: and :( all at the same time here. So, if I'm not the most cheerful person for the time being, it's NOT my fault. This whole situation with what has happened here, reminds me of a Labor Union. The people at the top collect the money and reap the rewards and the benefits of having a union with members that pay their dues (both literally and metaphorically). Then, there are the shop stewards. They are there more time than the union top people, so they (the stewards) have to clean up messes, try to talk to people and explain things, and stop problems before they get bigger and out of control. For this forum, that's the moderators here. Unfortunately, the "shop stewards" don't receive any of the "big benefits" from a union being present. They don't get paid, they don't get any big incentives for doing what they do......They just volunteer their time and knowledge to help a union (forum) be a better one. I really do feel bad for Whiskey, and I also feel bad for this forum. By what has happened here, we (and they) are losing a kind, caring, and knowledgeable person, that helped in many ways to make this place a better forum, and to welcome new and old members to threads with open arms, as well as be a kind and a helpful person for so many of us here. I just hope that this kind of action that was taken upon Whiskey, is NOT the start of more bad things to come. Many of us left ECF and/or other forums like that one, because of bullshit things that happened there. I really hope that this place doesn't become another ECF. For the FEW people involved in what has happened to one of the best things about this forum, I really hope you are happy with yourselves!.......Because I'm NOT!.....and there are LOTS of other people here that feel the same way that I do. Shame on those few people for what you did or had a hand in helping do!......Just plain childish.....REALLY!:(

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey everybody. I'm :mad: and :( all at the same time here. So, if I'm not the most cheerful person for the time being, it's NOT my fault. This whole situation with what has happened here, reminds me of a Labor Union. The people at the top collect the money and reap the rewards and the benefits of having a union with members that pay their dues (both literally and metaphorically). Then, there are the shop stewards. They are there more time than the union top people, so they (the stewards) have to clean up messes, try to talk to people and explain things, and stop problems before they get bigger and out of control. For this forum, that's the moderators here. Unfortunately, the "shop stewards" don't receive any of the "big benefits" from a union being present. They don't get paid, they don't get any big incentives for doing what they do......They just volunteer their time and knowledge to help a union (forum) be a better one. I really do feel bad for Whiskey, and I also feel bad for this forum. By what has happened here, we (and they) are losing a kind, caring, and knowledgeable person, that helped in many ways to make this place a better forum, and to welcome new and old members to threads with open arms, as well as be a kind and a helpful person for so many of us here. I just hope that this kind of action that was taken upon Whiskey, is NOT the start of more bad things to come. Many of us left ECF and/or other forums like that one, because of bullshit things that happened there. I really hope that this place doesn't become another ECF. For the FEW people involved in what has happened to one of the best things about this forum, I really hope you are happy with yourselves!.......Because I'm NOT!.....and there are LOTS of other people here that feel the same way that I do. Shame on those few people for what you did or had a hand in helping do!......Just plain childish.....REALLY!:(

Your pontificating from the outside, you have no idea what happened and / or why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors