Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Friday everyone ! I just saw Breazy has ads now on here with Vapor Joe. Jeez I told them two years ago to do that lmao. Kids already not liking the place in Texas he's in. Figures. What will this weekend hold for me? On call also and that sucks. Oh well could always be worse I guess. Have a good day everyone !
Morning Breazy:coffee::wave: Hope everything works out. Have a good day.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy Friday everyone ! I just saw Breazy has ads now on here with Vapor Joe. Jeez I told them two years ago to do that lmao. Kids already not liking the place in Texas he's in. Figures. What will this weekend hold for me? On call also and that sucks. Oh well could always be worse I guess. Have a good day everyone !

Good Friday to you Breazy_Com. Hope you have a good day and you won't get a call this weekend from work or where your son is at with bad news. At least you have good news with the ads.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea, I bet you are tired. So your shoulder and back are doing ok?
I'm aching some, but that's pretty normal for me. At least I didn't have any real heavy lifting tonight, it was more like being a contortionist that anything else leveling off side counters and changing out some POS terminals (cash registers).

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm aching some, but that's pretty normal for me. At least I didn't have any real heavy lifting tonight, it was more like being a contortionist that anything else leveling off side counters and changing out some POS terminals (cash registers).
That is good, no heavy lifting is alway a plus in my book. But the everyday pains suck. Hope you can relax some this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors