Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Food update since I have not done one in forever.
Just took the knuckles out of the 20 hour simmer doing onion celery and garlic with ginger for a couple hours and then adding thin sliced beef.
rice noodles with green onion to go with it.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Food update since I have not done one in forever.
Just took the knuckles out of the 20 hour simmer doing onion celery and garlic with ginger for a couple hours and then adding thin sliced beef.
rice noodles with green onion to go with it.
Nasty that sounds too good to eat, just stand there and stare at it! :teehee:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The pho turned out fucking AWESOME.
Well pho Nasty style.
I just wrapped up making it and mom tells me come tues. I am green lit to order my computer build.
Holy FUCK! it will be my streaming and gaming and video rig. Just need to add in a web cam and or capture card once the Ryzen hits the shelf with the full mobo roll out instead of playing fuck fuck games with a pre order.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nasty that sounds too good to eat, just stand there and stare at it! :teehee:
The thai rice noodles once cooked look funky, BUT spooned some goodness on it and was looking at it going "FUCK! you would pay 5 bucks for this in a sit down place, easy!" went in and showed mom and she just jaw dropped "that looks 1000% more edible and good than all the picturesat the local pho shops!'
Added the broth and it took some of that majesty away but the taste was over the top.
Not all that cheap to make but worth it. About a 30 dollar pot of soup

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Mark. Was just making my rounds making sure the vendor forum sales are stating ended if they're over. Don't want to get yelled at lol. All of us regulars need to hold down the Fort here until Mom gets back lol. See ya later.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cool, was hoping you might stick around. How is your weather today? Overcast here today but a little warmer.
Thanks. I'm glad to stick around and chat.
It is snowing, YEPPIE, but won't last long. It is suppose to get up into the 50's. These are the days I don't like, I always get it to warm in here with the fire. But, if I leave the wood burning stove doors open, I go through a lot more wood, ugh.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We got around a 1/2 inch on Friday night and was a cold Saturday. But this coming week is supposed to be back in the 40s-50s. I am sooooo ready for spring.
You received more than we did, so jealous, lol. All week it is going up and down on the temperatures. 70's one day, 40 - 50's the next. I am trying to get prepared (mentally) for the warmer weather, but my mind is not cooperating, lol. All it thinks about is the possibility of tornados that comes along with spring.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Even with the cold temp yesterday, the sun melted most of it and I'm sure with today's temp it will be mostly gone. I try not to worry about spring storms, just to be as prepared as I can be just in case.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Even with the cold temp yesterday, the sun melted most of it and I'm sure with today's temp it will be mostly gone. I try not to worry about spring storms, just to be as prepared as I can be just in case.
With the trace of snow we received, it was all gone except for a little that was tucked away in the shadows in the back yard, it said I refuse to melt, lol. Yea, your right, why worry about something that may not happen, just be prepared incase. Been through one tornado a long time ago. My brother found a victim of the tornado, he had died in the shower when the tornado went through.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That would be pretty horrifying. I've never been through one personally and I pray we never do. Don't remember for sure you saying, do you live in tornado alley?

Well dog gone, I didn't get notified that you replied.

Yea, my brother was around 11-12 years old, I'm younger then him. We were helping cleaning up from it. He didn't handle it to well. I'll pray right along with you, that you do don't go through one.
Yes, in tornado alley in Kansas. We've seen several wall clouds go by, then form into a tornado after it passes. Scary stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors