Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you Whitesoxfan! God bless you.

Also - sorry if "God" is not one of anybody's beliefs. I say "God bless somebody" because I believe in God and believe in prayer - not trying to insinuate that there is one higher power / force for everybody, so please don't take it that way. :)
Don't apologize for something you believe in. If people don't like it, they don't have to read it. There is a lot of stuff I don't like to read, but I move on and leave it behind. If they comment on it, in a bad way, just ignore and move on, you don't have to respond.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey WW, a slightly chilly but sunny day here.
Sunny here too
thumbnail_IMG_1551_zpsmcl4xsyr.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't apologize for something you believe in. If people don't like it, they don't have to read it. There is a lot of stuff I don't like to read, but I move on and leave it behind.
I just don't want anybody to think that I'm telling them there is definitely one, all-powerful God that everybody should believe in. To be honest, I don't go to church currently (although I probably would if I had a car) and have never really read the Bible. But, still, I try to believe and have faith in a higher power in the form of God.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just don't want anybody to think that I'm telling them there is definitely one, all-powerful God that everybody should believe in. To be honest, I don't go to church currently (although I probably would if I had a car) and have never really read the Bible. But, still, I try to believe and have faith in a higher power in the form of God.
I understand that. But there, to me, is a point where you just can't worry what other think /feel. Because sometime, someone will be offended no matter what. You can't control that/how they will react. Be yourself and try not to worry.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I understand that. But there, to me, is a point where you just can't worry what other think /feel. Because sometime, someone will be offended no matter what. You can't control that/how they will react. Be yourself and try not to worry.
Thanks 2WW! I appreciate what you are saying. You're right - I should just say it and let it be what it is.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I pray every day for a good, normal, happy life for myself and a good life and health for those that I like and love. My life was way out of control for quite some years, from addiction to mental disturbances and so on and all I wanted was to get back to normalcy, to the average life that people live that isn't out of control and isn't so alienating.

Finally getting somewhere as of recently! God bless.
Hiya EM:coffee::wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I pray every day for a good, normal, happy life for myself and a good life and health for those that I like and love. My life was way out of control for quite some years, from addiction to mental disturbances and so on and all I wanted was to get back to normalcy, to the average life that people live that isn't out of control and isn't so alienating.

Finally getting somewhere as of recently! God bless.
I pray for my corner family every day. You all are my family.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can be with and pray with God know matter where your at.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Question for whoever. I'm thinking about buying some replacement 510 tips for my Vapeberri and wondered what material is the coolest? It has a metal one now, which gets kind of warm but was thinking maybe stone or acrylic. Any thoughts anyone?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love being lazy on Sundays. I did a simple and fun dual-coil build on my Griffin RTA this morning and it's vaping great. Aside from that I'm just taking it easy. House is the show I watch when I'm in "lazy mode".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors