Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Saddletramp1200 considering the release date for the ryzen chips is tomorrow. The boards at launch are all over the map preorder atm from 100-350. I am holding out a hair to see them in the wild getting hammered on by the Cheetos dust and chronic anime masturbation crowd before I get one.
Hell I am still kind of in the mind to hold out for the R5 offerings later this month to see how much above their fighting weight they are punching. I got a sneaky the R5 is going to roflstomp the i5 line up and perform at the i7 weight class.
I mean hell if the r7 chip just took everything Intel had from the i7-6950k on down to the Pentium and made them their bitch, then rubbed their noses in their own price gouging mess and for just fun had them lick white dog shit.
The only reason I am considering the 1700 is the lower wattage and the over clocking headroom, the 1700 just hit a world record 3d benchmark and also stable 4.05 ghz with the over performance of the i7 line up.

@celticluvr I know the board numbers and overclocking but heard some rumor that the b350 and lower cap the over clocking out fairly low. I want honest user input vs. the media review boards.
Kind of leaning MSI or Asus but until they are in the actual market thou it is preventing me from ordering blindly.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She's still having her usual aches and pains, but otherwise doing ok, thanks for asking. She's been Having a lot of leg cramps lately. How are you this morning?
I heard a hippy food guy talking about muscle and leg cramps and how to free the calcium locked in the muscles with lemon juice/acv/ginger.
I discounted it and got a ab cramp and spasm that almost made me vomit from the pain, but I would be dipped in dog shit if that mix he talked about did not stop that cramp dead in it's tracks. Fast forward two nights later mom woke up with a severe cramp in her legs that woke her up. I whipped up a batch and before she was done powering it down the cramps were gone.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I heard a hippy food guy talking about muscle and leg cramps and how to free the calcium locked in the muscles with lemon juice/acv/ginger.
I discounted it and got a ab cramp and spasm that almost made me vomit from the pain, but I would be dipped in dog shit if that mix he talked about did not stop that cramp dead in it's tracks. Fast forward two nights later mom woke up with a severe cramp in her legs that woke her up. I whipped up a batch and before she was done powering it down the cramps were gone.
Well, Brenda's got the lemon juice covered, she eats 4-5 a day.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Add in the apple cider vinegar, Brag's is what I would recommend. The ginger is fresh root.
He had been talking about that if you are too acidic then you would not be able to drink it and not acidic enough you would power it down and crave it.
Thanks, I'll pass that info on to her.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh fell asleep in my chair and youtube was still playing when I woke up and woke up to a crink in my neck and headache.
Mom put me on an impossible task.
She wanted an mp3 player, got her one and she cannot use it or figure it out.
Showed her the fire 7 yesterday and she is in love, only issue is the damned thing is tiny and she is unwilling to spend more than 50.
Talked her into checking out the 100 dollar off brand offerings since she is not wanting the web use for the most part and wants it for books, basic games and listening to music.
What I might do is get her the fire 8 and a prime account, will be able to side load the downloaded content for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors