pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
happy%20face_zpsjtrnw0tq.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Saddletramp1200 considering the release date for the ryzen chips is tomorrow. The boards at launch are all over the map preorder atm from 100-350. I am holding out a hair to see them in the wild getting hammered on by the Cheetos dust and chronic anime masturbation crowd before I get one.
Hell I am still kind of in the mind to hold out for the R5 offerings later this month to see how much above their fighting weight they are punching. I got a sneaky the R5 is going to roflstomp the i5 line up and perform at the i7 weight class.
I mean hell if the r7 chip just took everything Intel had from the i7-6950k on down to the Pentium and made them their bitch, then rubbed their noses in their own price gouging mess and for just fun had them lick white dog shit.
The only reason I am considering the 1700 is the lower wattage and the over clocking headroom, the 1700 just hit a world record 3d benchmark and also stable 4.05 ghz with the over performance of the i7 line up.

@celticluvr I know the board numbers and overclocking but heard some rumor that the b350 and lower cap the over clocking out fairly low. I want honest user input vs. the media review boards.
Kind of leaning MSI or Asus but until they are in the actual market thou it is preventing me from ordering blindly.
Cool. I will keep a blood shot bleary open to see how this develops.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Saddletramp1200 considering the release date for the ryzen chips is tomorrow. The boards at launch are all over the map preorder atm from 100-350. I am holding out a hair to see them in the wild getting hammered on by the Cheetos dust and chronic anime masturbation crowd before I get one.
Hell I am still kind of in the mind to hold out for the R5 offerings later this month to see how much above their fighting weight they are punching. I got a sneaky the R5 is going to roflstomp the i5 line up and perform at the i7 weight class.
I mean hell if the r7 chip just took everything Intel had from the i7-6950k on down to the Pentium and made them their bitch, then rubbed their noses in their own price gouging mess and for just fun had them lick white dog shit.
The only reason I am considering the 1700 is the lower wattage and the over clocking headroom, the 1700 just hit a world record 3d benchmark and also stable 4.05 ghz with the over performance of the i7 line up.

@celticluvr I know the board numbers and overclocking but heard some rumor that the b350 and lower cap the over clocking out fairly low. I want honest user input vs. the media review boards.
Kind of leaning MSI or Asus but until they are in the actual market thou it is preventing me from ordering blindly.
Sweet! Yeah we can't wait to see what the users are gonna say as well. Fiance has been following this since the Ryzen was but a mere whisper. Everyday I hear him bitch about Intel throwing out dirty tactics like paying people to say in the interwebs that Intel is soooo much better than AMD. Fuck them and their overpriced crap. AMD is freaking awesome and actually cares about the users versus the users money.

I'm leaning on waiting for the APU so I won't have to buy a GPU... My APU is rocking just fine for me right now but in order to play ALL my games at full graphics I am gonna need the Ryzen APU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors