Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
tumblr_inline_odta8bTHTA1s9623o_500.jpg
Cool!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet! Yeah we can't wait to see what the users are gonna say as well. Fiance has been following this since the Ryzen was but a mere whisper. Everyday I hear him bitch about Intel throwing out dirty tactics like paying people to say in the interwebs that Intel is soooo much better than AMD. Fuck them and their overpriced crap. AMD is freaking awesome and actually cares about the users versus the users money.

I'm leaning on waiting for the APU so I won't have to buy a GPU... My APU is rocking just fine for me right now but in order to play ALL my games at full graphics I am gonna need the Ryzen APU.
I almost lost body parts and my life this afternoon on the way to get mom her fire 8.
Said fuck it life is too fucking short to hold out and pulled the trigger.
1122 with 80 bucks in rebates and a 27" wide screen 2580x 1440 monitor. 190 bucks.
I could not wrangle the 1700x and water cooling with hdd and other stuff needed and the web cam for starter YT vids. If I start making money off my project then I can always upgrade.
I can run it from the notebook and use the fire for sneaky guerilla shopping vids.

Built it doing the 1700
on the asus b350 prime plus
16gig g. skill ripjaw 4 ddr4-3000 ram
xfx Rx 480 gtr oc clock newegg edition that is out of the box 1388mhz.
in a mastercase 5 cause expansion.
and a corsair rx550 power supply
Scan Disk 120g ssd.
Reusing my 750g samsung hdd.
with an acer monitor. I could have stayed with my 780p for now and done the 1700x and aio but needed the monitor more than a slight upgrade in cpu and cooling. I mean the monitor after all is said and done is 190 with 1440p resolution.
logitech c920 web cam for 1080p streaming.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The hike sounds like it would be a good time. I like being outside.
Kinda cold, but people were not paying the fuck attention.
From my house to target is like 2 miles and almost got taken out 3 time by drivers turning right looking left.
I was not going to press my luck cause those whammies are hurty as fuck. Called the mom unit and said fuck it we roll to best buy for her fire tonight and my ssd.
No sooner I said that than someone was not paying attention and almost mowed me and a kidlet and her mom down. In the parking lot of fucking target almost near those giant concrete red globes of car death.
I made my cash deposit and step down from the curb to cross the parking lot and some soccer mom in a suv not paying attention nearly flattens me.
About 50' later another suzy soccer twat almost pinches me between her suv and another car. When she stopped I had like 1/2" from losing both legs from the knees down.
A few more right turn looking left fuckers, the 2nd to the last one was halfway in the cross walk on his red and I had enough time to put my back to him and land ass first on his hood where I sat there until he started bitching. I offered to call the cops for him or he could fuck the hell off for a few minutes until I regained my composure. He did not clip me but damned close enough and he learned his lesson with a giant BigNasty ass dent in his hood.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet! Yeah we can't wait to see what the users are gonna say as well. Fiance has been following this since the Ryzen was but a mere whisper. Everyday I hear him bitch about Intel throwing out dirty tactics like paying people to say in the interwebs that Intel is soooo much better than AMD. Fuck them and their overpriced crap. AMD is freaking awesome and actually cares about the users versus the users money.

I'm leaning on waiting for the APU so I won't have to buy a GPU... My APU is rocking just fine for me right now but in order to play ALL my games at full graphics I am gonna need the Ryzen APU.
All I use is AMD. Intel can suck a rock .

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are the symptoms, what's it doing? Don't sound right for 39,000.
Rough idle when parked. At stop lights there's a vibration. My mechanic friend said it's a motor mount. When I got a front end alignment at the dealer last August, they told me that the strut needs to be replaced. I'm leaning toward a defective motor mount, myself. Think the dealer might be wrong on this one.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All I use is AMD. Intel can suck a rock .
A tale of two computers.
In dec 07 I bought a toshiba amd powered laptop. Ran solid from dec to may. 07
Got a large windfall and built a top of the line evga intel gaming rig. In may of that following year. 08
The motherboard shit the bed about 5 years ago, evga replaced the mobo but not in that chipset.

The intel was cpus were stupid priced that fit in it and I did not have the money. So I was on the laptop since 2013.
That laptop ran harder, longer and through more than the intel cpu and mobo.

FUCK evga and intel both in the goat ass for their fuckery.

The r7 1700 and b350 is punching into the x99 i-7 6950 weight class.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rough idle when parked. At stop lights there's a vibration. My mechanic friend said it's a motor mount. When I got a front end alignment at the dealer last August, they told me that the strut needs to be replaced. I'm leaning toward a defective motor mount, myself. Think the dealer might be wrong on this one.
Mine has the original motor mounts, not saying no, but unlikely, I would look to the strut tower bearing, mine was knocking at idle and would knock over bumps and definitely felt a vibration, but you never know. Jounce the corner of the supposedly bad strut, if it settles after 2 or three bounces it is good and also look for moisture on and around it, shock fluid.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I almost lost body parts and my life this afternoon on the way to get mom her fire 8.
Said fuck it life is too fucking short to hold out and pulled the trigger.
1122 with 80 bucks in rebates and a 27" wide screen 2580x 1440 monitor. 190 bucks.
I could not wrangle the 1700x and water cooling with hdd and other stuff needed and the web cam for starter YT vids. If I start making money off my project then I can always upgrade.
I can run it from the notebook and use the fire for sneaky guerilla shopping vids.

Built it doing the 1700
on the asus b350 prime plus
16gig g. skill ripjaw 4 ddr4-3000 ram
xfx Rx 480 gtr oc clock newegg edition that is out of the box 1388mhz.
in a mastercase 5 cause expansion.
and a corsair rx550 power supply
Scan Disk 120g ssd.
Reusing my 750g samsung hdd.
with an acer monitor. I could have stayed with my 780p for now and done the 1700x and aio but needed the monitor more than a slight upgrade in cpu and cooling. I mean the monitor after all is said and done is 190 with 1440p resolution.
logitech c920 web cam for 1080p streaming.
Hiya Nasty:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors