frabz-so-whats-up-b3ed1c.jpg
Hey Vapin4Joy! :wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy will the new one help you with the gardening this year!!!
I don't see why not, the grow season usually starts around somewhere around mid May, I know I won't get any apples at least for a year or 2. I have 60 tomato plants from last year, been cutting them back and taking care of them, so should be good, and I'll do scallions again, using the Ford is really a last resort, that thing is a killer, everything is a hard mount, manual labor, so waiting is probably the best for my back and health.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see why not, the grow season usually starts around somewhere around mid May, I know I won't get any apples at least for a year or 2. I have 60 tomato plants from last year, been cutting them back and taking care of them, so should be good, and I'll do scallions again, using the Ford is really a last resort, that thing is a killer, everything is a hard mount, manual labor, so waiting is probably the best for my back and health.
DEF , I don't do Veggies yet, but once we get a plot cleared I will, so mainly my perennial gardens for me this year.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you can find them the green dragon apples and pink ladies are fucking awesome. There is a place that gets them but not sells them that have the pink fleshed apples and I want to try them so badly.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you can find them the green dragon apples and pink ladies are fucking awesome. There is a place that gets them but not sells them that have the pink fleshed apples and I want to try them so badly.
Never tried either one Nasty, will have to see if Farmer Joe's carries them or The Fresh Market, thanks for the heads up, I love apples.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not worried about a freeze. I have straw to cover them with if I have too. I've done that several times and had no problem. I just got lucky:D
Well good luck, worries the hell out of me with the cold that can blow down from the Blue Ridge, scares me. I think we are going to have a long hot summer, hoping for an extended grow period.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening corner family.:wave::coffee: Well, it's looking like I'm going to be taking Brenda to the ER. Her pain is getting worse, and her meds aren't doing much to make it any more bearable.
Good evening Mark:coffee::wave::coffee2: Sorry that the meds didn't do any good. Hope they can take the pain away. You and Brenda are in our thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors