Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Signing off, WW.....stay away from the windows , if one does hit, shelter low near a strong weight bearing wall or in the bathroom/tub , I just pray it doesn't come your way :hug:<3, Good night everyone <3
tumblr_om7xds6R341t0l64eo1_1280%201_zpsqg19a79n.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening everyone. Got some housekeeping to do in the vendor forum. Have a good night ! @Whiskey Hope mom is doing ok and @Markw4mms Hope Brenda starts feeling better. Haven't had a chance to say much lately. Prayers for both of you and your families !
Thanks, Breazy. We're still at the ER, they have her in xray now.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is so windy here. The door on vehicle shut on me while putting stuff in back seat. Had to help my mom keep her door open, if I didn't the door would have slammed on her, that would have not been good. Also, had to help her keep her balance while walking, the wind was trying to push her back, crazy

We are in a tornado watch, Fire watch, wind advisory, again crazy
:(

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to be getting a ("stem cell") regeneration type shot in my foot (possibly two shots) for the pain that I've been having since this past October:wait:. The cost of each shot is $600.00 :eek:....and insurance doesn't cover it :facepalm:, since they deem it as an "experimental" treatment. The Dr. then wants me to wear a cam boot to limit my foot's movement and to help it heal. I will be out of work for 2-4 weeks (hopefully 4 :bliss:). My Dr. says that the shot has worked on 9 out of 10 of his patients that he has given it to. Hopefully.....I will be one of the 9 ;).
We will be praying that the shot will do the job for you, Kevin:)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Finally back home from the ER. Brenda has a compression fracture of the spine in the lower back. They have her doped up and she's feeling a bit better now. She'll be seeing an orthopedic surgeon ASAP.

Thank you for letting us know Markw4mms. Aw, so sorry. Glad you took her in. Hope it is really soon. Prayers will be on going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors