Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't have a shelter at my house and don't even know where the nearest public shelter is, good thing we don't have tornados around here :D
Don't know where you at, glad you don't have to deal with them. We don't have a shelter, crawl space, nothing but a ditch to hide or a bathtub. There is one at a near by, well kinda near by, church. But, I won't leave my doggies behind, no chance in hell I would do that.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy everyone, I tilled three acres today, it's a job with a 53 year old tractor, my back is killing me and that's not all! :D
Feeding my dogs, going the clean up and then grill a couple of burgers.
Good evening Vapin:coffee::wave: I bet you are wore out. We had burgers on grill, and hotdogs.

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad you pop in. It's been a while since you were here.
I know I know I feel bad, I try and keep up when I get chance but life has been hectic of late, I'm going to be a dad again!....so my better half is suffering with the sickness real bad, so I'm house wife for now, any spare time I get is keeping up with my website....it's always nice when I visit this thread though, always a warm welcome :) ...it's very much appreciated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors