Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know I know I feel bad, I try and keep up when I get chance but life has been hectic of late, I'm going to be a dad again!....so my better half is suffering with the sickness real bad, so I'm house wife for now, any spare time I get is keeping up with my website....it's always nice when I visit this thread though, always a warm welcome :) ...it's very much appreciated ;)
Sending prayers for your wife to get better real soon.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had it for a few weeks now Whiskey, this is all I have. :)

strider_black-600x600.jpg

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm sure in time it will, How are the reviews going?

really well thank you, still picking up after the chinese holidays but that's a good thing with me being so busy of late, working on one at the moment for the Vapenut fan but my camera AND my laptop have gone on the blink so it'll have to wait a few days, I have an affiliate shop on my site now with Gearbest and a few others and that took off really well so....all good!....traffics growing month to month so I've just gotta keep putting the work in when I can.....I'm pretty sure that's gonna get harder in about 6 months though lol....

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad you're still enjoying them ;) Thank you!....nice feedback is always very much appreciated :hug:

time for me to hit the hay, so tired, nice to speak to you all again! and I'll come say hey real soon ;) night night everyone!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!:gaah::gaah:
damaged from warehouse at newegg.
They damaged the retail box hard enough to snap shit off the mobo and there was enough rattling around in it that it was obvious they fucked it up but sent it anyways.

So much fuckery and running around and getting treated like sub human shit I was about to slash and burn newegg and file a dispute with my bank over the entire order.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That sucks big time.
They made zero offer to keep me as a customer until the last gal who did not over talk me and got a supervisor involved.
When she found out I was returning the entire order due to them fucking me over she pulled a retention out of her ass to save the 1400 dollar sale but understood if I no longer stayed as a customer.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You were so excited to get this, :(:(
LOL still am, but it worked out that the asus board is crippled from asus.
They are backordered and it would be weeks before I could get up and running due to their fuck up but they would send me a different mfg if I paid another 100 bucks, So they got the whole get fucked and shove it up fucking shady asses.
Had the RMA for the entire order but I gave them one more chance to make their mistake correct.

I would have refused delivery of the rest and had it cleared to dispute with my bank.

The delivery box was unblenshied, the retail box had a quarter sized dent in it and when I lifted it up to cut the take I heard shit rattling on the board, outside of at least a couple pins, the shield and retention clips there is not a chance that fucker would have seen a single volt of power let alone my cpu.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh and due to the part being backordered on top of the 3-5 days to return it, then another 3-5 to approve it it would be another 15 days till restocked not including shipping. I could have waited for the restock but the additional 15 days of delivery and fuck fuck games put me over the edge.
For THEIR fuck up, they would not release my funds so I could get a different board.

Honestly I am going to spend more and get it elsewhere once my funds hit my account, same for the water cooler.
They might have retained me from not canceling my enire order but FUCK them if I will spend another god damned dime with them again.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya @BigNasty , sorry to hear of your bad experience with your Newegg order.:(
Not just the order but thier customer service was compete fucking shit.
The first three reps talked over me, down at me and basically said fucking deal with it.
After a trek in the miserable drizzle taking that board to the fed ex store I was furious as fuck, third rep understood I was going slash and burn and returning all my shit minus a couple parts.
Once it actually set in that newegg did not want my business, or my money let alone stand by their shit.

Fourth call was to cancel the who fucking thing and dispute via bank because fuck that motheruck shitty company newegg the whole fucking could have been avoided by the first fucking rep to get me to a supervisor and approve the advanced refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors