Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope that sounded right.
Don't get me wrong, I love clouds of course!
It's just, in general it seems like non-vapers in the States think of vaping and they think of a a guy with a bball cap and a Hexohm with a dubstep soundtrack or somethin, in France everyone has an e-cigarette so there is a distinction between the 'vapoteur' and zee cloud chucker.
; )
Yup, you did just fine. It's nice to know somewhere they don't mind people who vape. We get judged because of vaping but nobody else does anything wrong here in the US. What happen to all the openmindiness? Is open mindiness a word? Lol.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning corner family.:wave::coffee::coffee2:

b78846759f14a56347948208208ca6e6.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I motherfucking give up.
Graphics card shipped with a psu unpadded on it and the box was beaten the fuck out of. PSU was on the graphics card.
I would have refused it. No way to test it and I am fucking tired of dealing with motherfucking newegg customer support.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So more fuck fuck games.
memory 150, not sure but seriously fuck this company.
graphics card 270, would return it and will if damaged but will by from amazon for 40 bucks more.
mother board 103. willing to spend another chunk for it elsewhere later.

Fuck it contacted my bank and notes for future dispute.
Yet another phone to newegg customer service and nothing can be done until the advanced refund is processed.

SCORCHED MOTHERFUCKING EARTH TIME.
Just got off the phone and left a message for the exe of customer service, depending on the response I will fucking contact the CEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors