Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Final fucking straw.
THe motherboard money is being transmitted to the bank as we speak.

I was going to let shit slide, and test the ram and video card.... Until ontrac the regional shipping company dropped my case at the door... no problem I heard it. Problem is there is a fist size tear and dent well into the packing foam. When I say dropped I mean tossed it up and over the railing instead of climbing another flight of stairs.

Fuck it out of the 9 things ordered gpu, power supply monitor were un damaged.
I am dealing with the dented case and warped top and going through coolermaster for that replacemt parts.
The monitor is going back because fuck them if something goes wrong I do not want to be stuck with it.
Possible replacement of the graphics card if it is bad and damaged.
ram because it was used as the power supply cushion and cannot tell if damaged..

I should have followed my gut yesterday and just refused and returned shipment all and filled a dispute via bank.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Monitor is gone and so is the RAM.
I sent the monitor back because FUCK them having to fucking warranty it. It was fine I an not going through this fucking shit again. AMazon priming that bitch.

The Ram is only because I cannot say it was not damaged from the NJ to OR fedex elephant soccer match that happened with the PSU crushing the fuck out of it. As I said the package would have been refused.

The video card looks sound, tough back plate no ratttling parts off the pcb. and is covered for now.

The case top is warped and dented as fuck but will try and get it off here in a bit.

Power supply is undamged.
CPU is undamaged.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think I'll even get to relax when I'm dead lol. Kid called yesterday it was a good day. I know it's up and down but I told him not to call me with the down days. Kind of ruins my day worrying what's going to go wrong. Hoping he can just get the damn 90 this time.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think I'll even get to relax when I'm dead lol. Kid called yesterday it was a good day. I know it's up and down but I told him not to call me with the down days. Kind of ruins my day worrying what's going to go wrong. Hoping he can just get the damn 90 this time.
You sound like you are finally ready to let him fight his own demons, we all support you here<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors