Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning WW & Pete, Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_od4alzhY3M1shcqiqo1_500_zpsegsbunsj.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're welcome. Hope there are more days you two will enjoy.

My mom and I enjoyed our day out. She was sick, felt better when we had our day out, then the next day she was sick again. I tried to keep her at home the day we went out, she wouldn't listen to me. But, there was a reason why she didn't stay home.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks new virtual mates.
; )
3am here (!)
Tossing and turning figuring out how to undig myself from a drunken buying spree last month. Except I don't drink (!!)
Completely off my rocker with all the new gear coming out. Vaping is having its pinnacle moment right now I think.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks new virtual mates.
; )
3am here (!)
Tossing and turning figuring out how to undig myself from a drunken buying spree last month. Except I don't drink (!!)
Completely off my rocker with all the new gear coming out. Vaping is having its pinnacle moment right now I think.
It can definitely be a rabbits hole, once started you can't stop, lol.

Last edited:

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Doing great. Got 4 hour sleep, so I'm ready to go:)
4 hours? Lucky dog. I don't think I even hit REM sleep yet at 4 hours! I have narcolepsy so my brain doesn't process sleep patterns properly. Finally diagnosed at 24yo and I'm 45 now, it's the weirdest disease ever. I thought I was crazy until I finally got help.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It can definitely be a rabbits hole, one started you can't stop, lol.
I know! I've been waiting for soooo long for it to stop. It just gets more intense. I've been vaping off and on for a few years but in France (and 24mg!) .. totally different scene there and I kept smoking too... never made the complete switch until 11 months ago. Life is so much better. And it's a really cool hobby, but super addictive for me too!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know! I've been waiting for soooo long for it to stop. It just gets more intense. I've been vaping off and on for a few years but in France (and 24mg!) .. totally different scene there and I kept smoking too... never made the complete switch until 11 months ago. Life is so much better. And it's a really cool hobby, but super addictive for me too!
If I'm correct, they are not so hard on the vapers there, like the FDA is trying there best to defeat the vapers here in US.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
4 hours? Lucky dog. I don't think I even hit REM sleep yet at 4 hours! I have narcolepsy so my brain doesn't process sleep patterns properly. Finally diagnosed at 24yo and I'm 45 now, it's the weirdest disease ever. I thought I was crazy until I finally got help.
I usually get less than 2 hours in bed. I go to bed around 10:30- 11:00 and get up 12:15 and 2:00. My brain will not shut down.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If I'm correct, they are not so hard on the vapers there, like the FDA is trying there best to defeat the vapers here in US.
It is soooo lax. Everyone vapes. I am there 3 months out of the year for work, in Paris there is an e-cigarettte shop on every other block (they hate the term 'vaping')
You'll see businessmen in restaurants filling up their devices. (IStick 40w is everyone's favorite) .. you can vape in the Metro too, no one flinches. Unless it's clouds bro clouds.
They are mainly a mouth to lung culture, the clouds and super wattage is for the younger hooligan hip-hop types, which we have here too... The difference is, non-vapers in France can make the distinction.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is soooo lax. Everyone vapes. I am there 3 months out of the year for work, in Paris there is an e-cigarettte shop on every other block (they hate the term 'vaping')
You'll see businessmen in restaurants filling up their devices. (IStick 40w is everyone's favorite) .. you can vape in the Metro too, no one flinches. Unless it's clouds bro clouds.
They are mainly a mouth to lung culture, the clouds and super wattage is for the younger hooligan hip-hop types, which we have here too... The difference is, non-vapers in France can make the distinction.
I hope that sounded right.
Don't get me wrong, I love clouds of course!
It's just, in general it seems like non-vapers in the States think of vaping and they think of a a guy with a bball cap and a Hexohm with a dubstep soundtrack or somethin, in France everyone has an e-cigarette so there is a distinction between the 'vapoteur' and zee cloud chucker.
; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors