Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning WSF:coffee::wave: Hope you are doing well today.
Thank you pete67.

Did ya have food poisoning 2WW?
Thank you for asking Whitesoxfan2579.
Nah, don't know what happened or still happening.

But, doing better, not great. A friend of mine told me to get some Papaya, bought some today, didn't read instructions until after I ate. Have to take them with food, so, have to wait till I eat some more toast and jelly.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is so windy here. The door on vehicle shut on me while putting stuff in back seat. Had to help my mom keep her door open, if I didn't the door would have slammed on her, that would have not been good. Also, had to help her keep her balance while walking, the wind was trying to push her back, crazy

We are in a tornado watch, Fire watch, wind advisory, again crazy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are correct, I'm still screwed. I am definitely scared at this point.
hug_zpsvuspqtj4.gif

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to be getting a ("stem cell") regeneration type shot in my foot (possibly two shots) for the pain that I've been having since this past October:wait:. The cost of each shot is $600.00 :eek:....and insurance doesn't cover it :facepalm:, since they deem it as an "experimental" treatment. The Dr. then wants me to wear a cam boot to limit my foot's movement and to help it heal. I will be out of work for 2-4 weeks (hopefully 4 :bliss:). My Dr. says that the shot has worked on 9 out of 10 of his patients that he has given it to. Hopefully.....I will be one of the 9 ;).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to be getting a ("stem cell") regeneration type shot in my foot (possibly two shots) for the pain that I've been having since this past October:wait:. The cost of each shot is $600.00 :eek:....and insurance doesn't cover it :facepalm:, since they deem it as an "experimental" treatment. The Dr. then wants me to wear a cam boot to limit my foot's movement and to help it heal. I will be out of work for 2-4 weeks (hopefully 4 :bliss:). My Dr. says that the shot has worked on 9 out of 10 of his patients that he has given it to. Hopefully.....I will be one of the 9 ;).
Wow, this may be a very good thing , I hope it works for you, I know you said it really has been painful!!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best of luck to you ! Wish I was getting 4 weeks off lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry Kevin H. Hope all works out for you. 9 out 10 is really good.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best of luck to you ! Wish I was getting 4 weeks off lol
It's definitely a COSTLY vacation......and they'll take the remainder of my sick time to cover the first week that I'm out :mad:. So....after that, if I'm really sick and need to take a sick day for the remainder of the year.....they will write me up for doing so.....:crazy:. That's the double edge to the sword to this :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors