Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was funny last night on the news, less than 2 inches of snow and the police proceeded to stage.... They were only taking dui calls, more urgent calls. If you had a wreck and nobody was hurt, don't call do a walk in at the police station and file a report. Idiot drivers, they all must be coming from Cali or south of the border. How the hell can you wreck on less than 2 inches of snow, crazy! It wasn't sticking to the paved roads, just on the grass, again crazy!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 nights ago my daughter was headed over to her boyfriends mom's and got side swiped by another car , the roads were iced over pretty bad, everyone was ok, but around these parts it can get deadly in a matter of minutes.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It was funny last night on the news, less than 2 inches of snow and the police proceeded to stage.... They were only taking dui calls, more urgent calls. If you had a wreck and nobody was hurt, don't call do a walk in at the police station and file a report. Idiot drivers, they all must be coming from Cali or south of the border. How the hell can you wreck on less than 2 inches of snow, crazy! It wasn't sticking to the paved roads, just on the grass, again crazy!
You obviously have never seen folks in Atlanta trying to drive in snow. They just don't have common sense when it comes to that. Drive like a bat out of hell and then slam on the brakes when they hit a bridge, crazy!:crazy::wait:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2 nights ago my daughter was headed over to her boyfriends mom's and got side swiped by another car , the roads were iced over pretty bad, everyone was ok, but around these parts it can get deadly in a matter of minutes.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

I am glad your daughter did not get hurt and everyone was fine. Sorry it happened. Was her car totaled?

I can understand that where you gals live. But here the temperatures were above freezing. I guess it boils down to people don't know how to drive on wet roads.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You obviously have never seen folks in Atlanta trying to drive in snow. They just don't have common sense when it comes to that. Drive like a bat out of hell and then slam on the brakes when they hit a bridge, crazy!:crazy::wait:
It is crazy. That is how people drive around here, I think they get their drivers license from a Cracker Jack box.
Crackerjack2.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There are some people that don't know anything about driving. Alot of people should have never been issued a DL.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Mom was driving, and yes the insurance company agreed totaled, The driver that hit them was a single mom with 3 kids in the car and they were all ok too. Thank god.

Sure am glad everyone was good.

Had it happen to me, totaled the car. But the stupid women driving had no insurance and had a warrant for her arrest. To me, she deserved that karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors