Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good evening Pugs:wave: Hope you are doing well.
I'm doing very well thank you sir, hope you are too....just saw your reply up there ....we haven't had a foot of snow for 6 years....I know it's a pain for you guys but there would be a LOT of happy people here if we got a foot of snow lol.....like....seriously.....

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm doing very well thank you sir, hope you are too....just saw your reply up there ....we haven't had a foot of snow for 6 years....I know it's a pain for you guys but there would be a LOT of happy people here if we got a foot of snow lol.....like....seriously.....
I would be very happy if we could get that much. We are really dry.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am doing great,thanks. I live in the south, so I miss 99% of the snow:D

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't even know what that is but it sounds delicious ;) .....i'm doing very well thank you, about to turn in for the night, another weekend gone in a flash :( .....it's 11pm here....up at 6am .....:cry:
Goodnight Pugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors