Member For 4 Years
Logging off, Have a great night everyone:wave:
tumblr_m5m321GLUf1rwcc6bo1_400_zps1e72b67d.gif

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
damaged from warehouse at newegg.
They damaged the retail box hard enough to snap shit off the mobo and there was enough rattling around in it that it was obvious they fucked it up but sent it anyways.

So much fuckery and running around and getting treated like sub human shit I was about to slash and burn newegg and file a dispute with my bank over the entire order.
I know exactly how that is... Before I built this one I bought a prebuilt pc.... The must've played basketball because the case was all dented to and the side panel was bowed out and wouldn't fit back on the case.... assholes.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm back :eek:. Walked into BJ's.....turned around and walked right back out :facepalm:. Lines were :crazy:. Line @ the gas station was NUTZ too :gaah:. Went to a different gas station (.11 more a gallon) and over to a grocery store to get what I needed. IDC about the extra costs......as my time and sanity is worth ALOT more ;). Time to go and watch Dr. Strange. G'night everybody :wave:.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm back :eek:. Walked into BJ's.....turned around and walked right back out :facepalm:. Lines were :crazy:. Line @ the gas station was NUTZ too :gaah:. Went to a different gas station (.11 more a gallon) and over to a grocery store to get what I needed. IDC about the extra costs......as my time and sanity is worth ALOT more ;). Time to go and watch Dr. Strange. G'night everybody :wave:.

Hiya Kevin H. Yea, all that sounds really sucky, sorry. Glad your back home. Relax and enjoy Dr. Strange. Have a good night. Good night.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Goodnight Kev. I'll see you later on.:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good night Kevin. Rest well my friend.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See you Kev. :wave:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know exactly how that is... Before I built this one I bought a prebuilt pc.... The must've played basketball because the case was all dented to and the side panel was bowed out and wouldn't fit back on the case.... assholes.
I got the coolermaster EVO XB straight.
Mom picked up a scanner/printer I got to check a couple monitors out.

NOW torn.
The lg 34" widescreen 2580 x 1080 the 27 is just flat OMFGWTFBBQ the 34 should be better.... or sell body parts for the 34" 1440 one...

Or the HP OMEN 32... 1440 glory in 32" burly glory.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So... god whispered in your ear. You only have one more hour of the power on before that big pine tree down the street takes out the electric lines. You can only find one USB cord and you have to make a choice: Charge the cell phone our charge your vape gear. What's it gonna be? (Sorta like Sophie's Choice for vapers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors