Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is the day that I have the "procedure" done on my foot. Hopefully.....It works. Other than that, I've got a cold coming on (that started last night :gaah:).....We're going to be getting at least 12-18" of snow tomorrow :facepalm: (possibly more :crazy:).....and I gotta go stop at work and drop off paperwork today:rolleyes:. I'm sure that there's a couple of things that I'm forgetting, so......NOT going to be a "fun" day :wait:.
Wishing you well and hope everything goes good!!!!:hug:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Always :wave:. Looks like you'll be getting it (the snow:teehee:).....before we do. Stay safe!
Thanks! Thankfully we are within a short walking distance to several stores. I don't expect it to get too terrible as long as we stay home, unless we lose power. Can't remember in my lifetime ever actually being snowed in or losing power any significant amount of time (except the times my mom didn't pay the bill haha)

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! Thankfully we are within a short walking distance to several stores. I don't expect it to get too terrible as long as we stay home, unless we lose power. Can't remember in my lifetime ever actually being snowed in or losing power any significant amount of time (except the times my mom didn't pay the bill haha)
LOL:giggle:....for that last part ^.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Goodmorning-Coffee-good-morning-morning-coffee-smiley-emoticon-000734-facebook_zpsygedrqdu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors