Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes Vapin, gonna get a little mix then.....Glad everything checked out ok.
Hoping just for a mix tonight, they say may be accumulation into Tuesday. I'm ready, I loaded 50 sticks of wood onto the deck this morning and picked up some food from the market, even bought a couple of gallons of lactose free milk for my dogs.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hoping just for a mix tonight, they say may be accumulation into Tuesday. I'm ready, I loaded 50 sticks of wood onto the deck this morning and picked up some food from the market, even bought a couple of gallons of lactose free milk for my dogs.
Sounds like you are ready if need be:cool:

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I will have to do something. I've had to use my rescue inhaler twice since then.
I had a rough start with the sub olms when I started using them, I try get the lowest wattage coils I can for my tanks, If not it bothers my asthma, just like your COPD. I vape below 20 watts

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everybody :wave:. Done with everything that I can do :eek:, so now we get to sit and wait for the flakes to fly :facepalm:. Done with the Dr. (for today). My foot is all numb now, and I get to wear a big fancy boot :teehee:.....(NOT that I want to ;)). Go back in 2 weeks for a follow up :slowclap:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors