Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pete, you're lucky, too far south, I hope the brunt passes over here fast, we will get ice tonight and tomorrow morning.
I just brought the radar up and it doesn't look good. You have a big mess that is headed right at you. It is training, so it will last a good while:(

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
th

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Rick Hope you are doing well.

Good moor...evening Pete & all. I was doing good - until my computer crashed. Didn't have the patience or the time to deal with it until this evening. Happy Monday. :kickbutt:

Told my boss don't think I'm coming in and driving two hours in the storm Tuesday and he got mad. He was like it's only weather we deal with it all the time. Yeah right you deal with it asshole. The only way we don't work is if your dead lol.

We gots state of emergency declared in MA! (already...) :bliss:They really don't want you out on the road Tuesday unless it's absolutely necessary. Any chance you guys in NJ are gonna get lucky on that one?

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good moor...evening Pete & all. I was doing good - until my computer crashed. Didn't have the patience or the time to deal with it until this evening. Happy Monday. :kickbutt:

We gots state of emergency declared in MA! (already...) :bliss:They really don't want you out on the road Tuesday unless it's absolutely necessary. Any chance you guys in NJ are gonna get lucky on that one?
Hope your evening is better than your morning.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good evening Rick.:wave:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Howdy Rick. :wave:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope your evening is better than your morning.

It is thank you. But people are getting... cranky around here with having to jig schedules and stuff due to weather. We already have one friend freaking out because she was supposed to fly out of Logan Tuesday morning - and that undoubtedly isn't gonna happen. Tuesday appointments canceled for family members... From big to little - got the town 'bot caller notice telling people don't even think about putting trash out for pickup tonight. Crabby is settling in 'round these parts. :cuss2: lol

Good evening Rick.

Back atcha Mark! :wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is thank you. But people are getting... cranky around here with having to jig schedules and stuff due to weather. We already have one friend freaking out because she was supposed to fly out of Logan Tuesday morning - and that undoubtedly isn't gonna happen. Tuesday appointments canceled for family members... From big to little - got the town 'bot caller notice telling people don't even think about putting trash out for pickup tonight. Crabby is settling in 'round these parts. :cuss2: lol

Back atcha Mark! :wave:
From the sounds of it they are saying it will be a total mess in the morning.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm in Staten Island. I'm actually hoping for double the current prediction so I def don't have to go in to work Tuesday night. They're saying like 12 inches for us. That's not enough. By Tuesday night the roads will be clear and I'm working nights this week so they will expect me to come in. Unless of course I call and say hurt my back shoveling lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors