004513-3.gif
Good morning Whiskey!:wave::coffee::coffee2:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Missed last night. About the middle of the day when everything was done I just got so tired I went to sleep. As ready as I can be for the storm. Went to auto zone for extra wiper fluid and they had ice melt there so I picked up some extra and that saved me a trip to the hardware store lol. Got nights this week so I guess I'll be driving home in the beginning of the storm. Told my boss don't think I'm coming in and driving two hours in the storm Tuesday and he got mad. He was like it's only weather we deal with it all the time. Yeah right you deal with it asshole. The only way we don't work is if your dead lol. My job has got so bad the only time your off is maybe vacation. Even as that approaches they're asking you to change it. Forget changing it, March already and we didn't even have a vacation meeting yet and we're all senior guys with 4 weeks each. Enough ranting. See you guys later and have a good day !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
Good morning Whiskey. Stay warm.

Dere you are. Hi Whiskey!

It's 14 degrees here and I have perky nipples! :) (For the clueless - yes, there is a connection.) Dayum - based on the latest real weather reports looks like we are really gonna get slammed here Tuesday.

For the weather nerds out there:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GSSLOOPS/ecir.html

Good morning Rickajho. As long as the nips don't freeze off :)
Good morning SpygOat
Good morning everyone:coffee::wave::coffee2:
Good morning pete67.
Morning Pete, Whiskey,and anyone else I missed.
Good morning Whitesoxfan2579
All of it. 12-18 inches for us. Yay!!
Sorry.

Good morning Markw4mms. Hope work went well for you.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning everyone ! Missed last night. About the middle of the day when everything was done I just got so tired I went to sleep. As ready as I can be for the storm. Went to auto zone for extra wiper fluid and they had ice melt there so I picked up some extra and that saved me a trip to the hardware store lol. Got nights this week so I guess I'll be driving home in the beginning of the storm. Told my boss don't think I'm coming in and driving two hours in the storm Tuesday and he got mad. He was like it's only weather we deal with it all the time. Yeah right you deal with it asshole. The only way we don't work is if your dead lol. My job has got so bad the only time your off is maybe vacation. Even as that approaches they're asking you to change it. Forget changing it, March already and we didn't even have a vacation meeting yet and we're all senior guys with 4 weeks each. Enough ranting. See you guys later and have a good day !
Good morning Breazy_Com. Hope one of these days you will catch a break. Hope the upcoming night work treats you well. We will see ya later.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your boss just needs to get over it. No job is worth loosing your life over. Be safe my friend.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is the day that I have the "procedure" done on my foot. Hopefully.....It works. Other than that, I've got a cold coming on (that started last night :gaah:).....We're going to be getting at least 12-18" of snow tomorrow :facepalm: (possibly more :crazy:).....and I gotta go stop at work and drop off paperwork today:rolleyes:. I'm sure that there's a couple of things that I'm forgetting, so......NOT going to be a "fun" day :wait:.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today is the day that I have the "procedure" done on my foot. Hopefully.....It works. Other than that, I've got a cold coming on (that started last night :gaah:).....We're going to be getting at least 12-18" of snow tomorrow :facepalm: (possibly more :crazy:).....and I gotta go stop at work and drop off paperwork today:rolleyes:. I'm sure that there's a couple of things that I'm forgetting, so......NOT going to be a "fun" day :wait:.
That stinks Kevin H. Colds always seem like they come right at a perfect time. Hope the procedure goes well today and you have a quick recovery time. How long will it take to go through it and the recovery time?

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That stinks Kevin H. Colds always seem like they come right at a perfect time. Hope the procedure goes well today and you hehe a quick recovery time. How long will it take to go through it and the recovery time?
Thanks 2WW. Procedure is fairly quick. Done @ the Dr.'s office, so no big deal. Depending on if I need the procedure done once or twice, I'm outta work for at least 2-4 weeks. So......I do get a break from work.....(that's the only + (plus)....for right now).

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We will pray for the procedure to go well and work. Hopefully your day will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors