Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is smoked forever for that action. They get real hot over that. Ebay & P Pal is a lot more sophisticated than most people think.
The guy even sent me a China Post tracking # too:slowclap:. Then, when I contacted him 4 days after purchase, he replied back and assured me that the phone was shipped out to me, and then said that because of the "slow shipping", that I would not see a tracking update until the phone hit the states:rolleyes:......(Tracking # NEVER got updated and shows NO movement EVER:mad:). Now, I've contacted him on Aug 19th, and then again on the 23rd, and haven't received a reply for either emails:gaah:..........Pretty slick way to get an interest free "loan":cuss2:.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I buy something on Ebay it's only from sellers with 95-100% feedback and only in the United States ! Never had a problem. It's not worth the aggravation to save a few dollars. There's plenty of good deals to be had here in the US. Don't get me wrong there's bad people here also. But usually if they have a lot of transactions and high feedback chances are pretty good they're ok. Breazy has to import items from China because in the vape game that's pretty much it. Still don't like the idea but when dealing with the larger established name brand companies it usually works out ok. Just the shipping from China is always the slow boat lol. Hope you get it rectified Kevin !

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I buy something on Ebay it's only from sellers with 95-100% feedback and only in the United States ! Never had a problem. It's not worth the aggravation to save a few dollars. There's plenty of good deals to be had here in the US. Don't get me wrong there's bad people here also. But usually if they have a lot of transactions and high feedback chances are pretty good they're ok. Breazy has to import items from China because in the vape game that's pretty much it. Still don't like the idea but when dealing with the larger established name brand companies it usually works out ok. Just the shipping from China is always the slow boat lol. Hope you get it rectified Kevin !
Yeah.......My bad because I knew that it was a new seller on Ebay.......but $100.00 less than anyone for a highly rated cellphone.....Well, I rolled the dice.....and crapped out on this one:facepalm:.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.......My bad because I knew that it was a new seller on Ebay.......but $100.00 less than anyone for a highly rated cellphone.....Well, I rolled the dice.....and crapped out on this one:facepalm:.
It happens. I've thrown money down the crapper before lmao. Good thing about Ebay and PayPal is you will get your money back. Just sucks when you think your getting something new and it falls through

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rain!!! Good morning Corner, Kev did you sleep??:wave:<3
tumblr_nwk77nWgOE1sijyd6o1_400_zpsdiahmb2s.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He'll probably figure out a way to do it again......with a different name and address. Who knows how the China Ebay system works? I should've known better :facepalm:.
Fool Me once don't apply anymore. These Bastards know exactly what their doing. If the avg Joe knew the extent of cyber theft right in front of them, they would lock all their doors & hide under the bed. :mad:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fool Me once don't apply anymore. These Bastards know exactly what their doing. If the avg Joe knew the extent of cyber theft right in front of them, they would lock all their doors & hide under the bed. :mad:
Just got off the phone with Ebay. They have to give the seller 4 business days to respond back to my NON-delivery claim......so......I should have my money back by next Thursday :wait:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Family! Got my harness for Princess, & Baby tfv8. The box is crushed. Sent a pic to the seller. My postman/friend called me & asked if I wanted it. Told him it's an ebay item to they will make it good. But the thought of him calling to ask & not shoving it in the box & hauling ass make him stand out. (his relief driver is so lazy I wonder if he would breathe if it wasn't natural). It's National Dog day. Love yours! :bliss::vapemail::stars2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors