Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I am a little worried. The lady that gave me Princess wants to bring her Daughter by next weekend to say goodby to her. That scares me. I can't take the girls dog. But I can't give her up. I hope it works out well, after all Mom is the Boss.
I don't think (at least I hope) that the woman would NOT go back and change her mind. That would just be wrong!..... I am REALLY hoping that everything goes your way, buddy!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think (at least I hope) that the woman would NOT go back and change her mind. That would just be wrong!..... I am REALLY hoping that everything goes your way, buddy!
There pretty well off. At least the cars they drive tell me that. The Lady seems to be of money. She volunteers to drive the Meals on Wheels truck. Poor people can't do things like that. Too busy trying to survive. I don't think she would do that. She can get the kid another mutt.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I am a little worried. The lady that gave me Princess wants to bring her Daughter by next weekend to say goodby to her. That scares me. I can't take the girls dog. But I can't give her up. I hope it works out well, after all Mom is the Boss.
I know that I don't have to tell ya this, and you can take it for what it's worth......I'd just make sure to let them both know how much that puppy means to you, and reassure them that the dog will be taken with the best of care. That should make it a little bit easier and reassure them.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just wondering (cuz' I don't remember you sayin')....Why were they "giving up" the dog?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I have had my heart yanked out via my throat thought I would pass that along. I am going to make damn sure several friends are here when they show up. Might cost some change to provide food for them but I don't play fair. Not when it comes to family. Hot Dogs & Beer don't cost that much. :bliss::blowkiss::inlove::banana:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good advise Kev!!!
Thanks.....I try not to give out any anymore......cuz' usually, many people that I have given advice to, do the opposite of what I had told them....and wind up regretting not taking my advice. Too many times it's happened, and when people now ask me, "what do you think I should do?"......I take the 5th!

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She won't take My Girl. She knows how much she means to me. Don't even know why I said anything. You folks are My only Family. I am so comfortable with you just passed that along. ;)
We're all here to help each other......even if it's just listening to one of us venting about something. That's what's great about the group here. (Usually) people are here to support each other with the "day to day" b.s. that life throws at us. I'm a better person, just by knowing y'all ! ( I REALLY mean that ! )

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're all here to help each other......even if it's just listening to one of us venting about something. That's what's great about the group here. (Usually) people are here to support each other with the "day to day" b.s. that life throws at us. I'm a better person, just by knowing y'all ! ( I REALLY mean that ! )
I will ride to Hell to help you guys. I really mean that.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the Underhanded, Dastardly, seldom used weapon. Loosing Browngirl is so fresh if I think about her I can bawl like a child in 10 seconds or less. I don't play fair. :D:wait:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The rotties would like to wish everyone a happy National Dog Day
b91a379692a3a28e0ccd6ef519108b7d.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not know how to be an old person, no one has ever shown me. All I know is strength & never give up. This bringing the kid to say good by may have blown out of proportion. Deceit is not in my toy box too. Hell I feel guilty asking for the "senior discount" at a burger joint. Made for entertainment this afternoon. I will buy the Kid another dog, this one is mine. She loves Me. That says it all. I love you guys, more than tongue can tell. :cool::bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors