Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ece74b3787bb6a906682d886664d191e.jpg

Our princess wishes you all, especially saddle, a happy dog (kid) day.
Hello FC! :wave:

firechick

Member For 4 Years
Hello, welcome to where the cool kids hang out. So glad you are here. ;)
Lol. I started as more of an ECF fugee. But I remember Whiskey from the Emerald City, so I read this one a lot. I know the feeling of having an "animal" that drains you with their behavior. Our oldest goat would just as soon whack you as be petted. But I loved that goat more than any other "pet" on the property. Love is capable of seeing past that stuff and keepin' on. By the end, the goat would hook me, then put her chin in my hand. Just keep being in love with your princess, and help her understand. I have no doubt that she will be a great dog.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. I started as more of an ECF fugee. But I remember Whiskey from the Emerald City, so I read this one a lot. I know the feeling of having an "animal" that drains you with their behavior. Our oldest goat would just as soon whack you as be petted. But I loved that goat more than any other "pet" on the property. Love is capable of seeing past that stuff and keepin' on. By the end, the goat would hook me, then put her chin in my hand. Just keep being in love with your princess, and help her understand. I have no doubt that she will be a great dog.
Thank You. She has never been loved enough. That's over. Pups grow up. Kids loose the magic when they are not small anymore. This girl will be one of the most well trained, spoiled rotten dogs on the planet. I am so glad your here.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Metro PCS keeps asking me if I. Like the ads they keep sending me. I said no. That makes no difference. They think I am a under weight 13 year old kid. I just shake my head. Show me guitars motorcycle parts, anything. I have all the fuckin hi heels & purses I need right now. Rotfl

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HiYa Mark my friend how are you and Brenda doing buddy?
Hiya Jimi! Doing better today than yesterday. How are you, my friend?

Hi Mark! I was watching the 2017 Lambo vid. It won't clear the curb going into Kroger, so I guess I won't get one.

Hiya Saddle! If you can afford a Lambo you have enough money to either buy a grocery getter car or hire someone to go buy your groceries for you, just sayin'. ;):p:rolleyes:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got another phone finally.

Just a flyby I'm fucking wiped, was up for 20 hours last night and drove for 8 hours, stopped so.ewhere on the west side of Cleveland. Drove from there to where I'm parked now about an hour west of st Louis. Almost 600 miles and when we parked I had my Qualcomm yelling at me that I only had 6 min left to drive. I muted the bitch.

So I'm gunna hit the sleeper and do it all again tomorrow

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all. Starting off to be a shitty day! Gearbest cancelled the order for my new phone. I contacted them via chat to find out why. They told me that their credit card server flagged me as a risk, and then automatically cancelled my order. Funny........I have a 827 credit score (out of 850), and 6 empty credit cards.......Fuckin' Bullshit! (excuse my French). So when I asked them to adjust the price to the sale price that I paid a few days ago (so I can try to use PayPal instead).....they said that they can't do that, and I need to submit a ticket for help via their email. I've pretty much fuckin' had it with the Fkin' Chinese :gaah:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Family! Made it through a whole day without any new scratches! Kevin I don't trust gearbest as far as I can throw them. They burned me for a atomizer rack. Never got it. But USA sellers won't sell me any gear without a note from the Pope thanks to the Fuckin fda, Damn I hate those IDIOTS. So it's Fast Tech for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors