Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cooler day than yesterday but whipped up a helluva sweat on the a.m. hike.
Got a new book, going to pick up the VG in my normal pick up trip tomorrow. Abnormal way to get down there due to transit upgrades.
luc v6 charger inbound, ti, ss316 and more kanthal, a grip of flavors and a rafale x atty. Just cause I want to play with a neutral post.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cooler day than yesterday but whipped up a helluva sweat on the a.m. hike.
Got a new book, going to pick up the VG in my normal pick up trip tomorrow. Abnormal way to get down there due to transit upgrades.
luc v6 charger inbound, ti, ss316 and more kanthal, a grip of flavors and a rafale x atty. Just cause I want to play with a neutral post.
:wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nm9iaupk1s1t16m1po1_1280.png

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds good, something I could have too
Very easy to make, dice your chicken, saute until browned and done, set in frig to cool, dice up cellery & onion, set aside, Mix mayo and curry with a drizzle of olive oil until whipped together, add it all together and chill.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Mark

Well Invest 99 has remanifested itself into Tropical Depression #9 as it exited Cuba, and now showing a boomerang type path back across FL with us being at he bottom of cone projection. Milk, eggs, bread and plywood shall now disappear.
Don't forget TP... Everytime a natural thing happens Bread and TP disappears... What are they eating? Buttwipe sammiches?:teehee::teehee::teehee: And I understand some folks have gas stoves... but if your electricity goes out for a few days... the last thing you want in your fridge is a fresh carton of eggs and a gallon of milk... :crazy:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very easy to make, dice your chicken, saute until browned and done, set in frig to cool, dice up cellery & onion, set aside, Mix mayo and curry with a drizzle of olive oil until whipped together, add it all together and chill.
Well Thank you I'll have to try that, always looking for something I can eat

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I never had a problem with the hot weather till a few years ago after the Tsunami in Japan. They say the earth was knocked a few degrees off its axis and that in turn shifted the way the weather falls across the southern states. You know Tornado alley was changed a few years ago too? We get lots more dangerous storms here now. The heat with the humidity is killing me. melting.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I never had a problem with the hot weather till a few years ago after the Tsunami in Japan. They say the earth was knocked a few degrees off its axis and that in turn shifted the way the weather falls across the southern states. You know Tornado alley was changed a few years ago too? We get lots more dangerous storms here now. The heat with the humidity is killing me. View attachment 60306
I can believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors