Status
Not open for further replies.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Night everyone. I'm beat. went after work to do more work on my nieces room. Just have about twenty more minutes work left I'll do it on Wednesday. See ya in the am !

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Stopped for the night. Im running route 10 into el paso. Going to grand prarrie ( need spell check on that one)

Im about an hour and a half out of tuscon.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night corner:wave:<3
tumblr_o7eldliIGH1t07z8ao1_500_zps4ft4lume.jpg
Good night Whiskey my dear friend beautiful picture rest well<3<3<3

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, @Markw4mms, @Skullzz, @Jimi, @RatRacer, and all of the lurkers...

"Dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-dee-daaa-ka-flumpa-do-bump"

We've got a huge ceramic jack-o-lantern for Halloween (a huge candle will give a great effect); also, a cast cement dog skeleton, chalked with a painted collar and matte finish, frozen in a howl pose:

"Awwwrrooooooooo..."

I'm going to find some fluorescent tube/ballast blacklights, to make everything white GLOW (like the horrible pointed teeth on my head mask, and anything we can find psychodelic - stickers, et cetera).

I know I'm weird. Liz and I just love All Hallows' Eve. Bobby "Boris" Pickett and The Crypt Kicker's "The Monster Mash" is already in my smartphone's mp3 library, and it will be on repeat with songs from the late Andrew Gold, Michael Jackson's "Thriller," The Edgar Winter Group's "Frankenstein," and - last but not least - some gruesome Alice Cooper tunes.

My costume is frightening. Liz will be dressed like Stevie Nicks used to be - spooky, but not overly so.

G'night, Corner People

LW & Liz :hug:

Yep... LW is replying to himself... what an idiot :crazy:. Liz is sitting next to me, as we just got finished listening to a CD called "Affirmations." I got this from my therapist last week, and it is really helpful - very relaxing. After all of the recent medical news, it is very welcome to have. I've ripped it into our laptop library, so it is now like a social disease within our computer:

It is there FOREVER...

Since our move to The Rockies, we haven't spent as much time as we used to in our Favorite Corner. We miss doing that, but, since we arrived here in CO - we've been busy. Medically, socially, and with the arrival of our 6kW solar system - it looks like I'll have to make like this:

cameringo_2016-08-25_162435.jpg

(Our Australian Shepherd, "Laddy")

It looks like I'll be performing music again. After playing at my neighbor's house (a drummer), in front of other local musicians - I was deemed to be an excellent musical addition to our city. It was great, though I played while in my power chair - after being a regular, stand-up musician who had to perform in a wheelchair due to my spinal 'stuff,' at least I'm in a comfortable power chair - yet, I...

...still yearn to play like I used to, upright and vertical.

On another subject, Liz asked me why @Whiskey's Corner went from that to '#2,' then '#3'. I explained that it may've been from memory constraints within VU, or... another nutcase hack.

I hope it was the former, rather than the latter. @Whiskey's Corner is comprised of some of the nicest human beings we've ever met, in real life or online.

Wish me luck in my music, everyone - it will be welcome to have a bit of a financial 'boost,' so that we can pay down our solar installation in a quicker fashion.

With 'Corner Love,'

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep... LW is replying to himself... what an idiot :crazy:. Liz is sitting next to me, as we just got finished listening to a CD called "Affirmations." I got this from my therapist last week, and it is really helpful - very relaxing. After all of the recent medical news, it is very welcome to have. I've ripped it into our laptop library, so it is now like a social disease within our computer:

It is there FOREVER...

Since our move to The Rockies, we haven't spent as much time as we used to in our Favorite Corner. We miss doing that, but, since we arrived here in CO - we've been busy. Medically, socially, and with the arrival of our 6kW solar system - it looks like I'll have to make like this:

View attachment 60336

It looks like I'll be performing music again. After playing at my neighbor's house (a drummer), in front of other local musicians - I was deemed to be an excellent musical addition to our city. It was great, though I played while in my power chair - after being a regular, stand-up musician who had to perform in a wheelchair due to my spinal 'stuff,' at least I'm in a comfortable power chair - yet, I...

On another subject, Liz asked me why @Whiskey's Corner went from that to '#2,' then '#3'. I explained that it may've been from memory constraints within VU, or... another nutcase hack.

I hope it was the former, rather than the latter. @Whiskey's Corner is comprised of some of the nicest human beings we've ever met, in real life or online.

Wish me luck in my music, everyone - it will be welcome to have a bit of a financial 'boost,' so that we can pay down our solar installation in a quicker fashion.

With 'Corner Love,'

Glad to hear that you both are doing well! :hearts:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is there FOREVER...

View attachment 60336

With 'Corner Love,'

Glad to hear from you both, also #3 was created due to how many posts accumulate, If a thread gets over a certain amount of posts I create a new thread so things load smoother. <3:wave:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SO, I just got a new laptop. When transferring everything and setting it up, I found some pictures from just before I started my diet.

This was about 18 months ago.
TOMSLAPTOP - WIN_20150201_183730.JPG

This was yesterday from the same chair in the dining room after 245 pounds lost:
WIN_20160829_11_18_56_Pro.jpg

I look a little different.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SO, I just got a new laptop. When transferring everything and setting it up, I found some pictures from just before I started my diet.

View attachment 60360

This was yesterday from the same chair in the dining room after 245 pounds lost:
View attachment 60361

All I can say is Holy Crap lol. Grats on doing it !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 60360

View attachment 60361

OMG wow, what a difference!!!
Hi Corner:wave:<3

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm off the scene now parked at the border check.

I was slowing to get in the inspection station and he hit the trailer. Everything else I'm not at liberty at the moment. But my trucks drivable his is well, this.
IMG_20160830_154011_1.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm just sitting now. Waiting on some guy to get here from elpaso.

His truck was rolling over but the guard rail caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors