Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just a few observations from the man-garden.

1. Lavender and rosemary look really similar for the first few months. Separated-at-birth similar.
2. Some basil varieties are really fickle with water and sunlight.
3. This tomato thing seems to kick into full gear in mid-August. My dream of having enough tomatoes to give away has came true.
4. Those conical metal tomato cages are useless.
5. The tomato vines at the side of the pallet composter really seem to enjoy the luxury of creeping up something taller. Definitely giving me ideas for next year. I'm imagining breaking down heat-treated pallets and making a giant trellis.

First fresh-tomato salsa in six years, hanging out in the fridge. Win.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! I got Phyco Dog so busy with a Ham Bone she let me clip her front nails. :) :giggle: Minutes ago she wanted outside. She came back & loves Me even more now. They aren't all even like a groomer would do, but She don't hurt to walk, & gave me some big wet smooches. Sneaky wins everytime! :bliss:And I am less likely to bleed to death. :bingo::stars2::stars:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a few observations from the man-garden.

1. Lavender and rosemary look really similar for the first few months. Separated-at-birth similar.
2. Some basil varieties are really fickle with water and sunlight.
3. This tomato thing seems to kick into full gear in mid-August. My dream of having enough tomatoes to give away has came true.
4. Those conical metal tomato cages are useless.
5. The tomato vines at the side of the pallet composter really seem to enjoy the luxury of creeping up something taller. Definitely giving me ideas for next year. I'm imagining breaking down heat-treated pallets and making a giant trellis.

First fresh-tomato salsa in six years, hanging out in the fridge. Win.
Glad your garden is doing good buddy next you'll have to try canning some of those goodies for the winter months

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just wait till you see the Giant on I 80 in Wallcot. You'll loose your mind. :cool:
I probably will. This is still a very nice stop. They got a free theater with movies playing and very comfy recliners. I also love the sign that says truckers only :)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am even now. I have given another driver the courage to try. Filled my promise. Some day you will see that. You will do the same some day.
Ive seen some truely amazing sites today. I saw a grain cylo cluster in Texas, I was in Kansas. I saw what was almost a tornado, completely disappear into thin air revealing the San Andreas mountans from 54s. From the peak of those mountains I saw everything for miles and miles. And just so much more little shit. I would have never saw any of this stuff today if a few months ago you hadent suggested trucking.

I got a lot more insanely amazing things to see tomorrow.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive seen some truely amazing sites today. I saw a grain cylo cluster in Texas, I was in Kansas. I saw what was almost a tornado, completely disappear into thin air revealing the San Andreas mountans from 54s. From the peak of those mountains I saw everything for miles and miles. And just so much more little shit. I would have never saw any of this stuff today if a few months ago you hadent suggested trucking.

I got a lot more insanely amazing things to see tomorrow.
Yes you do.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm just chilling in the cab watching lighting over the mountains to the east

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also saw mexico today. That was cool. Went through a border check point on 10 as well. That was a new experience. Just so much cool stuff. Its just truely wonderful. I finally feel like I made the right choice and everything's coming together

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have saved some lives. Don't brag on it. No need. Just what Truckers do. You can be a very special Man. Just need to be one. You already are.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went to a lunch at Golden Corral one time for truckers on my bike. Kid said this is a private section sir. Looked him up & down. Said the TV is wrong. There still are Idiots roaming the earth.
Like that idiot at the ta earlier " those cards are for truck drivers only"
Whipped out my comdata card and a freight shaker key and pointed to what door I walked in lol

She gave me a card.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There ya go. Ever wonder why there moping floors. And you control 40 tons of steel. Actions speak louder than words. Kindness is awesome. Thank them and move on.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That place also had the most incompetent subway employees I e ever seen. Asked a poor hungry lady 10 times if she wanted roast beef on her roast beef sandwitch while putting tuna on the sandwitch while the lady was saying she wanted roast beef not tuna. Wtf is up with that o_O

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There ya go. Ever wonder why there moping floors. And you control 40 tons of steel. Actions speak louder than words. Kindness is awesome. Thank them and move on.
So far she's the only idiot I've ran into like that. Everyone else has this air of respect when there dealing with me, witch I return. Its awesome.

Specially other truckers. Its like I joined a family

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its cool. Its like all of a sudden my time don't get wasted in retail places. Its kinda off putting at first lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell of a lot of people are afraid of my motorcycle. I let them. Most because of my car. It's just a car. Advantage, Me. Had 3 fights in 27 years. Knock their ass out, then move on.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hell I even got 5 or 6 fellow swift guys lol

And that's just what I can see from my seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors