Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sup people's. Been awhile. Starting a new job in a couple of weeks (couldent stand running reefer) so I'm going flatbed. Some things have changed got some new vape gear. Lost vape triad dna 250
20170408_215204-jpg.177898
, also picked up an authentic American made rig v3
14936051723291060958731-jpg.178805

Been doing good lately

Oh also bought one of these things
20170501_193156-jpg.178882
Hiya Frog:wave: Good to see you again. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess you missed my subtle humor...
Yea, you'll live unless we all blow the world up.
Yea, you'll be free. from having to punch the clock.
But if you think yer feet will feel any better than they do after a good soak in hot water and epsom salts
I got news for you...
No....I got what ya meant ;). You have to go back, as I needed to fix what I originally had typed/said :teehee:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, Kev that sounds like a door greeter job at Walmart.:eek:
I could ONLY WISH that it was that easy. Running a machine that is impossible to sit behind and run. Also, I have to keep an eye on pieces (QC) as they move down the track. The most movement that I get from my pretty much stationary standing spot.....is walking down to the end of the machine to do a final inspection of the pieces when they come out of the machine, before they head to assembly.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went back. I had the very same plans...note I said "had"... ;)
Hint: keep the wife, get a girlfriend.
YES! (that's what I meant by "new wife")......I told my best friend that. SHE said......You wouldn't ever get married again?.......and I said.......You got married a second time......and are things any better?......then I said....HELL NO! :giggle:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YES! (that's what I meant by "new wife")......I told my best friend that. SHE said......You wouldn't ever get married again?.......and I said.......You got married a second time......and are things any better?......then I said....HELL NO! :giggle:
The operative word is "alimony"..can't have phun enjoying retirement if you ain't got all the mony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors