https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiltsville
images

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Worn out Mark, a day of trimming all the bushes and clearing land.
I hear ya. I'm pretty whooped too. We are understaffed at work more than usual, so those of us who are there have to work that much harder. Someone needs to give our co-manager a good beat down for cutting hours so heavily while some folks are on vacation:cuss2:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alice Louise Walton (born October 7, 1949) is an American heiress to the fortune of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. She is the daughter of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton and Helen Walton, and sister of S. Robson Walton, Jim Walton and the late John T. Walton. With a net worth of $40.8 billion she is the second wealthiest woman in the world, according to Forbes. In September 2016 she was reported to own over US$11 billion in Walmart shares.[3] She has been arrested multiple times for driving while intoxicated, and in 1989, she was involved in the speeding death of a 50-year-old woman, Oleta Hardin, a cannery worker, but no charges were filed

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now that their cost will be going up due to Donald's deal with China
it should get to be a lot of fun..maybe fun enough to dig out your radio-telly op license..
I'd have to re-take the exam, but oh well.
I seriously think they have folks at the home office who's job description is trying anything they can to make the job more difficult and miserable than it has to be.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd have to re-take the exam, but oh well.
I seriously think they have folks at the home office who's job description is trying anything they can to make the job more difficult and miserable than it has to be.
I honestly don't doubt it. You could get transferred to that security cubicle
and watch monitors on your butt. I mean, why do actual work for a living?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I honestly don't doubt it. You could get transferred to that security cubicle
and watch monitors on your butt. I mean, why do actual work for a living?
I have AP as one of my job preferences but have never been offered a position in it. If they like you doing what you are doing they never let you go do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors