Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hazy is alright in my book.
He might not be the easiest person to get along with...But then again neither am I.
Na.......It wasn't about him.......We're cool! ;)
You're right, I can be an asshole but
Kevin didn't mean "Here we go again" about me, rather he meant,
"here we go having to bust ass all day working for the man"

We're cool. Most of the folks on this thread are alright, Snake.
Yeah......That too!.......But there was another post right before mine and after yours. It was a "new" member trolling with some kind of diet supplement that they were trying to sell :rolleyes:.......That's what my post was about.......and I didn't have time to tag spam at somebody. Somebody must of snuck in and deleted it early this A.M., after I left.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Na.......It wasn't about him.......We're cool! ;)

Yeah......That too!.......But there was another post right before mine and after yours. It was a "new" member trolling with some kind of diet supplement that they were trying to sell :rolleyes:.......That's what my post was about.......and I didn't have time to tag spam at somebody. Somebody must of snuck in and deleted it early this A.M., after I left.
As I mentioned earlier to hazy I was being overly paranoid.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I try......:devil:.......but they say that nice guys finish last, and Billy Joel has a song about good people, as well.......So, I think my days are definitely numbered.

You mean the song about wanting to debauch a virgin? Named Virgin...ia?

Not quite sure that was the analogy you were shooting for here. (Kev, you have been debauched already, right?)

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vapin ..... Enjoying a few mid-week (s).
17bc4ef3f70f13348f9d6d167d099133.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Honor 5X using Crapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors