Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Na.......It wasn't about him.......We're cool! ;)

Yeah......That too!.......But there was another post right before mine and after yours. It was a "new" member trolling with some kind of diet supplement that they were trying to sell :rolleyes:.......That's what my post was about.......and I didn't have time to tag spam at somebody. Somebody must of snuck in and deleted it early this A.M., after I left.
Yea, that SPAMMER posted about her I am a spammer ban me scam right after my good morning post.
I reported the post as spam but it usually takes a while to get the on duty mods attention
especially now that Whiskey is only a civie. Normally she's up and cracking her whip at that time of the morn.

Hope you had a good one

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know mine is nice and cold
y'all are bad influences... <Hazy reaches for the Pinch>
8801323057182.png

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening Mark:coffee::wave::coffee2::coffee2:

Hi Pete :wave:........NO :coffee2: tonight :teehee:. Plenty of time for :coffee:.....tomorrow A.M. ;).

Yes! :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Some of us live in alternate realities.

Since InCompetent Cast has decided to play "let's provide you with 10 minutes of barely functional internet service every hour..." I'm probably out for the rest of the night. So

Hi all :wave:
Bye all :wave:

Comcast sucks. :finger:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, that SPAMMER posted about her I am a spammer ban me scam right after my good morning post.
I reported the post as spam but it usually takes a while to get the on duty mods attention
especially now that Whiskey is only a civie. Normally she's up and cracking her whip at that time of the morn.

Hope you had a good one
I miss her whip...Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors