Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tired, been a long week, grueling actually.
I think I missed this earlier.
Hopefully things will get better soon for you.
My shoulder is always available if you need it.

a%20shoulder%20to%20cry%20on.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes! :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Some of us live in alternate realities.

Since InCompetent Cast has decided to play "let's provide you with 10 minutes of barely functional internet service every hour..." I'm probably out for the rest of the night. So

Hi all :wave:
Bye all :wave:

Comcast sucks. :finger:
Really. I'm thinking of moving to Charter or Atlantic.
Comcast is plenty fast and fairly good about working
but I can't watch youtube or facebook flicks w/o buffering and the audio is impossible to listen to.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sigh...Try running a dungeon/raid playing WoW while having those issues.
Nightmare

Try paying a credit card bill and losing internet the second you hit "Submit". Effing pain in the ass.

People wonder why I keep a dial up service - I don't. When you really need to get from point A to point B - like completing a financial transaction - it's actually more reliable than Comcast internet.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So upgrade to Blast, and/or upgrade your graphics and download the proper HD sound driver.
I'm ex Comcast! ;)
I don't think that'll do it. I have their 75mbps package, goes even faster. New modem.
All my drivers etc are up to date on all my PC's, the old lady's laptop, and my son's Mac.
Youtube and facebook work just fine when I use a free proxy, ProxFree with a Texas IP
and my boy uses a proxy out of the Netherlands.

All other video sources like Kodi on this machine and on the Android TV box stream w/o a hitch.
The problem is between youtube, facebook, and Comcast. They don't always want to play together.
It's been going on for years. Here's a comment from 2007 : http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,18535662
but there are more.
I switched from ATT Uverse for the speed but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors