Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there been back reading a bit and saw you went out hiking the shoreline with the pups, I miss my babies soooo very much, My flight back is tomorrow.
Yea, I've been moving so much dirt that I have not spent time with just them. They love to go on long walks, and the river mesmerizes them.
I was thinking that your dogs would be great comfort to you. :)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey, the SPCA e-mailed a photo of this 8 yr 7 mo boy, ZORN.

0f300555-226b-4440-bc5d-abe7608cbed3.jpg

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you adding #11? :teehee: <3
I have to meet him first, then I'll decide, they tell me he makes friends with other dogs and is very well behaved and loving. You know me, I like the seniors, he would be number 10, I have plenty of room, and the guy deserves a good and loving environment to retire to. Time will tell, he is a handsome guy, around 85 pounds.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to meet him first, then I'll decide, they tell me he makes friends with other dogs and is very well behaved and loving. You know me, I like the seniors, he would be number 10, I have plenty of room, and the guy deserves a good and loving environment to retire to. Time will tell, he is a handsome guy, around 85 pounds.
That is one of the reasons I love you so much:hug:<3

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His suffering has ended, Thank you both and everyone for the thoughts and prayers<3
Hi Whis:wave:.......I'm never good at this........I'm very sorry Whis :(. It's terrible when life is cut short! I'm glad that you were able to get to see your brother and spend time with him. Try to remember all the good times, and think of the times together that were extra special, and when you made each other laugh. I hope that it will help you a bit :hug:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Whis:wave:.......I'm never good at this........I'm very sorry Whis :(. It's terrible when life is cut short! I'm glad that you were able to get to see your brother and spend time with him. Try to remember all the good times, and think of the times together that were extra special, and when you made each other laugh. I hope that it will help you a bit :hug:.
:hug:<3 We did, and I will, Thanks Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors