Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you had an enjoyable dinner. We just finished watching Rogue One a bit ago, I figured what better day than Star Wars Day to watch it. :) I'm looking forward to you getting back home and your normal schedule.:bliss:
I am too, I miss home, my pups & DH so much, Went through a lot of emotional stress and sorrow, Time to grieve with the rest of my family.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Good night folks, gonna get some sleep, see you next time from NY:wave:<3
tumblr_onk8fs3tCA1vju47so1_500.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Whiskey I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know a part you is glad his suffering is ended but a huge part of you is filled with the sorrow of his loss. Now he can watch over you, pain free. One day you will be together again causing mischief and laughing forever. I hope my words are a small comfort, cuz Lord knows I'm not good at this. I am just usually the silent type holding your hand for comfort. :hug::hug::hug:<3<3<3

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Whiskey I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know a part you is glad his suffering is ended but a huge part of you is filled with the sorrow of his loss. Now he can watch over you, pain free. One day you will be together again causing mischief and laughing forever. I hope my words are a small comfort, cuz Lord knows I'm not good at this. I am just usually the silent type holding your hand for comfort. :hug::hug::hug:<3<3<3
Good morning Celtic:coffee::wave: Hope you are doing well.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello everyone. :wave:
A miserable rainy day here, inside vaping and watching the tube with my dogs.

Good afternoon, Vapin. It's 48° rainy, windy, and miserable here today. We actually had to turn the heat back on today.

Hi VG. Hi Mark

Same here - we're getting dumped on again. Could get another 2 to 3 inches tonight. :eek:

The heat kicked in this morning. I said "this is nuts" and shut it off (hopefully) for the rest of the season. I'm sure not letting the "smart" thermostat run the heat at this point in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors